Black Screen on Startup

windows 8.1
Same issue here, running at linux with steam play. I played this afternoon, and two hours later I tried to reopen and I only get blackscreen with PoE cursor.

Reinstalled the game and tried a bunch of protons runtime. But got no luck.

Anyone got lucky??
Windows 7 .
We have identified and fixed the problem, we'll be deploying the fix as soon as we can.
Pop-OS 20.10 with Steam Play and Proton 6.3
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
We have identified and fixed the problem, we'll be deploying the fix as soon as we can.

Thank you
"
mollugs wrote:
Got same problem. Did a ALT+Enter to get windowed mode. Seems like PoE work with mouse outside window. When mouse enter window it freeze and work again when mouse move outside window.

Win7, 64 bit

Tried to do that, and when I put the mouse outside the game, it works, but when I get the mouse in the game, it freezes.
"
mollugs wrote:
Got same problem. Did a ALT+Enter to get windowed mode. Seems like PoE work with mouse outside window. When mouse enter window it freeze and work again when mouse move outside window.

Win7, 64 bit

Tried to do that, and when I put the mouse outside the game, it works, but when I get the mouse in the game, it freezes.

Do you guys have any opennings for a QA Analyst?
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Best piece of news this century.

Edit: Except for my daughter. You're still slightly better than our cat though.
Last edited by hogmark on May 11, 2021, 10:41:10 PM
Please fix the problem As Fast As Possible dude
my window is 8.1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info