cant play the game after update

Wew, thought it was because I was one of the last holdouts running Windows 7.
"
50000036770 wrote:
Wew, thought it was because I was one of the last holdouts running Windows 7.

We are many.

We are Legion.

;)
Together we stand!

(Mostly because we cant sit and play poe right now)
Hi same problem here hope you can fix it fast I promised some guy a carry trough his maven encounter would be sad to not be able to do it because of this. But Thank you GGG for your effort and fast recognition of the problem you POE is awesome and you alyways imrpove it which can lead to bugs so all haters here chill out and be happy we got poe and dont have to play diablo where the only thing changing evry league is that you can now get 10 paragon level more xD.
same.
Same mouse issue here. Playing on Linux Manjaro through Steam - Proton Experimental. Seeing it seems to be a mouse issue I am using a Razor Naga trinity mouse.
if I promise to buy cursor pack and be a good boy will my game work again ? /sarcasm/
It seems the issue happens with Windows 7 only, i can play under windows 10. Trying to reinstall in windows 7 to see if it will solve the issue. Reinstall is taking a lot of time
Last edited by echovoice on May 11, 2021, 10:10:50 PM
Not sure if this is the same issue im having but I use a two monitor setup OK.....But when I launch my game it stays on black screen but if i move my mouse to the other monitor it works just fine. But when i move my mouse back over to the game its 100% frozen cant click a button or anything. Im very confused as to what the hell the problem is. I have never encountered a bug like this before
"
echovoice wrote:
It seems the issue happens with Windows 7 only, i can play under windows 10. Trying to reinstall in windows 7 to see if it will solve the issue. Reinstall is taking a lot of time

It is not only in windows 7 because I have windows 10 and I have the same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info