cant play the game after update

"
dupie wrote:
Ok I have tested this on Windows 7,10 and Linux under wine. The problem occurs on both Windows 7 and Linux and not on Windows 10. I have NOT tested this on Steam using proton under Linux yet but I will be doing that later.

I don't have Windows 8 to test it on but unfortunately it seems to be broken for Linux and Win7 users since the last patch.

If this is the latest sneaky scheme to force people to use Windows 10.... xD
Last edited by skummmm on May 11, 2021, 8:56:53 PM
Is there any way to disable the new mouse changes through the ini file?
I get a black screen with just my cursor on launch. Running on Linux through Steam.
"
skummmm wrote:
"
dupie wrote:
Ok I have tested this on Windows 7,10 and Linux under wine. The problem occurs on both Windows 7 and Linux and not on Windows 10. I have NOT tested this on Steam using proton under Linux yet but I will be doing that later.

I don't have Windows 8 to test it on but unfortunately it seems to be broken for Linux and Win7 users since the last patch.

If this is the latest sneaky scheme to force people to use Windows 10.... xD

Not gonna happen, at least not for me, not now.
"
Is there any way to disable the new mouse changes through the ini file?

The options I can see are,

confine_mouse_to_window=false
cursor_hover_image_enabled=false
cursor_pressed_image_enabled=false

I am in the process of testing these various settings on Win7,10 and Linux to see if they are the cause
Also, I suspect the new mouse cursor pack micro is to blame for this.
I have windows 10 and I have the same problem so it is all windows the same thing happens
Same here

win 10 64bits
1060gforce
16gb ram
i7
Cannot play or even enter game. Is this related to the new cursor options? My mouse pointer is huge and moves insanely slow and doesn't interact with any of the on screen options.
I am on Windows 7 you guys are going to fix this right?
The moment the cursor enter game windows login window freeze. Can enter game without mouse but if mouse enter game window still everithing freeze.

May we know how to disable this latest mouse cursor upgrade? PLEASE...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info