[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

Can you make a CI/Non LL version? Curious to see how high the damage can get with better defenses.
Hey man,

Great guide! I was wondering what we drop until we get Divergent Wrath. Just wrath?

Ty man
Hey man, been playing a bit with your PoB today, and I noticed you've been using the wrong Prism Guardian meaning we can't have the current aura setup as you do. Try copy/paste this one instead.

Rarity: UNIQUE
Prism Guardian
Archon Kite Shield
Item Level: 80
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
Chance to Block: 22%
Armour: 160
Energy Shield: 33
Str: 85
Int: 85
+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Socketed Gems Cost and Reserve Life instead of Mana
Socketed Gems have 30% increased Reservation Efficiency
+25 to Dexterity
+25% to all Elemental Resistances

You can, however, take Reservation mastery here:

With this we can use default Wrath
Last edited by CarlleSwayne on Oct 27, 2021, 10:24:19 AM
Ouch, nice catch.

Yeah, I did my best to avoid that node, since it requires 4 skill points invested (3+ mastery) and it's also anti-synergetic with Ivory Tower, since the more life you reserve the better.

CI / non LL builds were requested previously, I will try to do one once time permits it.
Considering that Prism Guardian is no longer such an amazing option for the build, I think I will probably rework it as you suggest it and come with an update :).

"
CarlleSwayne wrote:
Hey man, been playing a bit with your PoB today, and I noticed you've been using the wrong Prism Guardian meaning we can't have the current aura setup as you do. Try copy/paste this one instead.

Rarity: UNIQUE
Prism Guardian
Archon Kite Shield
Item Level: 80
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
Chance to Block: 22%
Armour: 160
Energy Shield: 33
Str: 85
Int: 85
+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Socketed Gems Cost and Reserve Life instead of Mana
Socketed Gems have 30% increased Reservation Efficiency
+25 to Dexterity
+25% to all Elemental Resistances

You can, however, take Reservation mastery here:

"
Sw1tch0 wrote:
Can you make a CI/Non LL version? Curious to see how high the damage can get with better defenses.

Hello,

I attempted to make a CI tree for the build.
It's work in progress, because I think it will run into mana problems.

First draft of the tree here:

https://pastebin.com/D1tWkzv0
"
CarlleSwayne wrote:

Check out the new optimized tree. (https://pastebin.com/8vXerunB).

If we take the nodes you suggested, we can add another aura (thus far only blood and sand fits the bill) but the good news is that I managed to pump up the DPS to 17.8M Sirus by adding two golems :).

The build is suddenly becoming strong. If it reaches 20M Sirus DPS we'll have a very viable Lightning Occultist / Crackling Lance Build again :).
Last edited by ZaPwner on Oct 28, 2021, 9:11:57 AM
"
ZaPwner wrote:
"
CarlleSwayne wrote:

If we take the nodes you suggested, we can add another aura (thus far only blood and sand fits the bill)

You could run Defiance Banner in this setup over blood and sand since blood and sand doesn't have any useful effects and at least you can get the slight armor increase

In the gem setup, is phantasmal crackling lance alt quality not better than the default? Seems like the 10% cast speed is pretty alright but I wasn't sure if having the default's shock was helping apply the larger shock values?
Last edited by Spe3dyg on Oct 29, 2021, 11:43:08 AM
I imported the updated 3.16 PoB pastebin which I had to convert from 3.14 to 3.16 in PoB and noticed the trees after early leveling are missing a lot of points it seems. The late game one only has 61 points spent.

Am I doing something wrong with the pastebin? My PoB is updated to the current version.
"
KuroshiHasu wrote:
I imported the updated 3.16 PoB pastebin which I had to convert from 3.14 to 3.16 in PoB and noticed the trees after early leveling are missing a lot of points it seems. The late game one only has 61 points spent.

Am I doing something wrong with the pastebin? My PoB is updated to the current version.

Hello.

Current PoB doesn't have the leveling tree updated.
I will update it a bit later, I just focused on the end game tree.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will try to do it sooner rather than later.

"
Spe3dyg wrote:
"
ZaPwner wrote:
"
CarlleSwayne wrote:

If we take the nodes you suggested, we can add another aura (thus far only blood and sand fits the bill)

You could run Defiance Banner in this setup over blood and sand since blood and sand doesn't have any useful effects and at least you can get the slight armor increase

In the gem setup, is phantasmal crackling lance alt quality not better than the default? Seems like the 10% cast speed is pretty alright but I wasn't sure if having the default's shock was helping apply the larger shock values?

Yeah, Defiance Banner would be better. It's not a big gain but small gain is better than no gain. I just placed something there to reserve life :).

Crackling lance speed is better because the build relies alot on cast speed. Your battles with bosses (since mobs die quite fast) will be move->build intensities inside the sigil of power -> move again (loose all intensity stacks). So the faster you build your intensities the better. So cast speed isn't only damage is also mobility.

Shock chance is indeed good, but considering how often you will hit the boss he will get shocked quite fast :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info