[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

"
xuxaxo wrote:
Hey, just want to say thank you for that build. Im playing in right now, and i like it!

Thanks man, I'm really happy it works for you.

I was a bit concerned that with the nerfs the build becomes too hard to play, but seeing players enjoying it is always a nice feeling :).
I’m considering trying this build out in ssf; I just found a shav’s. Do you think that would work as a replacement for the chest piece?
How did you deal with bleed? I get melted, literally, by the t11 field map boss every time I run out of flask and bleed lands on me.

The only major difference is I use Shav's 6L, I got a free 6L from Harvest and since I didn't what I would do with my Occulist I used it on a Shav's as I could use it with another build.

https://pastebin.com/gQB3eUpf
"
Silverpelt wrote:
How did you deal with bleed? I get melted, literally, by the t11 field map boss every time I run out of flask and bleed lands on me.

The only major difference is I use Shav's 6L, I got a free 6L from Harvest and since I didn't what I would do with my Occulist I used it on a Shav's as I could use it with another build.

https://pastebin.com/gQB3eUpf

Shav's isn't the ideal armor for this build since it has life reservation which you don't get back from Shav's.

I dealt with bleed by having a blue flask of staunching (usually the quicksilver flask). Since it lasts for 6.20 seconds, you almost never bleed from mobs, and you have a 12.40 bleed immunity for bosses.

For bosses, the build was a decent boss melter pre-nerf. Nowdays, if a fight lasts longer.... well... get more staunching flasks ? :).

"
Beelze_Bruh wrote:
I’m considering trying this build out in ssf; I just found a shav’s. Do you think that would work as a replacement for the chest piece?

Well, the reply is quite late, but for future references: Shav's can work as a replacement, but it's WAAAY less efficient.

From Ivory tower you get 30 ES for each 100 reserved life, and since you reserve over 2.2k that's over 660 ES you are missing out on - the equivalent of a well rolled Vaal Regalia.

On trade league a Shav's is much more expensive than an Ivory Tower so it doesn't make sense (you are better off selling the Shav's and buying an Ivory Tower).

If you are SSF, sure, go 4 it, but keep an eye out for an Ivory Tower. Eventually you will hit a wall and you will feel too much like paper.
Since power charges are not that big in this build, does graven's secret belt have any merit?
Last edited by Andrius319 on Sep 17, 2021, 2:44:43 PM
hey man, any plan for upping this to 3.16???
"
Scrumpo wrote:
hey man, any plan for upping this to 3.16???

I will update it for this league, yes.

But it will take a while ,since I'm coming from a 1 league break :).
Thanks for update!
"
xuxaxo wrote:
Thanks for update!

No problem.

I still need to work on the PoB thou.

I don't know for sure the interaction of mana reservation efficiency with Prism Guardian.

PoB acts like I should invest in "life reservation efficiency".
Will come back with updates later on, the current published PoB is just a first glance.

*Edit

Solved the life reservation issue.
Divergent Wrath will be required in the Prism Guardian gem setup.
Last edited by ZaPwner on Oct 26, 2021, 5:12:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info