[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

Wanna try this build - few questions

1. What makes occultist better than inquisitor? I thought inquis was always teh ideal choice for crackling lance

2. Why are we stacking so much mana? Ivory tower chaos damage cannot be the only reason, surely?
"
5ecured wrote:
Wanna try this build - few questions

1. What makes occultist better than inquisitor? I thought inquis was always teh ideal choice for crackling lance

2. Why are we stacking so much mana? Ivory tower chaos damage cannot be the only reason, surely?

Hello,

1. +1 extra curse and Profane Bloom (things go kaboom = very fast clear). Also there is the "no-stun-while-having-energy-shield".

2. Chaos damage mitigation is the main reason. Also the build is really mana intensive (it's a negative mana build), that's why it runs a mana flask.

Thoughts on 3.21?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Thoughts on 3.21?

Build will still be viable, some buffs will come due to weapons / shield trees.

I assume in 3.21 the builds which are heavily weapon dependent will be the the top-tier high end ones.

This build is a league-starter to mid-league build, and it will still perform. Fun for clearing and leveling, little dependency on top-end gear.
Will probably perform better than most league starters out there.

Will update PoB soon (not many changes thou).
Any Chance you could do a per act POB tree for leveling? loving the endgame PoB, but just dont know which to prio getting to higher levels.
"
ZaPwner wrote:

Build will still be viable, some buffs will come due to weapons / shield trees.

I assume in 3.21 the builds which are heavily weapon dependent will be the the top-tier high end ones.

This build is a league-starter to mid-league build, and it will still perform. Fun for clearing and leveling, little dependency on top-end gear.
Will probably perform better than most league starters out there.

Will update PoB soon (not many changes thou).

ZaPwner, this build is awesome. Thank you for an amazing guide. It was very fun to play Crackling Lance Occultist in 3.20. Going to play this build in 3.21. I hope for an update of the PoB for 3.21.

Best wishes!
I'm thinking of starting 3.21 with this build. Kind of hyped for the weapon trees. And would be interesting to see how the gateways on the skill tree will impact existing builds.
I started this league with this build and it's amazing!

Btw some of masteries are reworked so the POB it's not up to date. Any suggestion on how to assegnate them now?

Thank you all in advance!
Hello! Really want to try this build. Is it still viable for 3.21? Is there anything that should be changed? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info