3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Where's the NINJA NERF???

Still can't see any ninjas in the game, so it's clearly working fine.
No nerf to ninjas needed.
"
diggtrap wrote:
Still no fix for Celestial Toxic Rain...

Literally wasted points. Lvl 94 and I haven't been able to use the mtx for more than 10 minutes because the flashing squares giving me a headache.

pog

Same. Guess I'll try my luck refunding it. Asked the support at the start of the league if I will be able to refund it later if it's not fixed, hoping they actually will. Got a reply "idk Im not a programmer". Hope they do refund it since it causes headache and even a risk of seizures. And its a risk not only for me but also for people I play with.
"
Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Alva in the Temple of Atzoatl.

Can you leave this in as a sort of easter egg? Maybe give her the dancing skeleton pet animation or something similar. This just sounds hilarious and not a problem in any way
It is always nice to see improvements, but please fix the Trialmaster spawn rate or make it deterministic (such an inappropriate word for GGG :)) similarly to what was for Oshabi for example...BTW, please also fix the rate of spawning tier 4 harvest monsters. I did over 60 harvests (lvl 80+) and did not find ANY!
"
chanser69 wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Alva in the Temple of Atzoatl.

Can you leave this in as a sort of easter egg? Maybe give her the dancing skeleton pet animation or something similar. This just sounds hilarious and not a problem in any way

I mean if she's going to go poking around in ruined temples...

These things have consequences. We've seen the movies.
"
blinddog wrote:
"
Where's the NINJA NERF???

Still can't see any ninjas in the game, so it's clearly working fine.
No nerf to ninjas needed.

Sure, cant see invisible and not texture loaded mobs.
But they sure can kill.
I've been using a bright yellow Yolo mouse cursor so I can see wtf is going on. If you new cursor can't overcome the screen clutter, you shouldn't have bothered.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
what about celestial Toxic Rain?!
Good
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Is this the last patch for ultimatum? really? you're not going to do anything with the RNGmaster fight? why do you love this design and praise yourself constantly? why? it's really bad design to have the final boss of any game on RNG.

I thought Cortex proved this during synthesis already.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info