3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
TauOrigin wrote:
How about this?

Dropping items on the ground in your hideout disappears. Its not a bug, its a feature to prevent you from losing the stack of essences.
Last edited by jehzir on May 10, 2021, 7:05:50 PM
are you gonna stealth affect my account if im "negative" ?
"
General Fixes and Improvements

Literally 0 improvements, only fixes

Still no fixes on freezing, performance drops and texture failing to load in ultimatums.

Ultimatum monsters still bugged with aurastacking, hitting like trucks in early maps.

This is so sad, GGG totally avoiding fixing league mechanic making this unplayable for low budget builds. I probably understand why there's so many players leaving.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
diggtrap wrote:
Still no fix for Celestial Toxic Rain...

Literally wasted points. Lvl 94 and I haven't been able to use the mtx for more than 10 minutes because the flashing squares giving me a headache.

pog

Ctrl + F “Celestial”
0/0
Unusable MTX. GGG is really pushing what I put up with this game.
Friday's post... Let's sell some mtx...
Monday's post... Let's sell some mtx...
Now... Let's make a mtx improvement.
Do you care about the actual game at least? Do you care about the needs of your players shouted out every time you decide to "improve" Poe QoL? Or is it just ALL about cash? Usually when I give away my money I expect sth in return. Or is it charity fundraising? Free game? Hands up anyone who hasn't spent a penny around here. We pay you to develop this game. We are your investors GGG. You work for us. Not the other way around. Hope you'll remember that before you end up like Diablo and a new game will meet our expectations.
i was done with this league a week ago. c you all in the next league!! :D
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
General Fixes and Improvements

[...]
This is so sad, GGG totally avoiding fixing league mechanic making this unplayable for low budget builds. I probably understand why there's so many players leaving.

pls don't blame devs for your bad build? the league is easily playable with low budget builds. how do you think the ssf folks do it?
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
Aaand zero word on when are the streaming issues gonna be fixed? Im missing map bosses some time and constant texture popups, a whole different game.. on an RTX3090 and 7900X...
Mathils actual cat
Please add the option to replace delirium fog with a simple screen tint or something similar to breach effect. The performance of the fog is horrible and the effect doesn't even look good or add anything to the gameplay...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info