3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

Jeez the discourse in the comments has reached new lows.
Please let's remember that the game is still amazing and there's a reason you still care and play it. It's good. There may be some small things that frustrate you but all in all, the game has so much to offer that it doesn't affect you so much to quit playing.
Let's stop with the hyperbole and overly dramatic doomsaying and support the devs in what they do. If the forums were filled with threads that spoke positively with good feedback about the game, they would be inclined to listen.
Right now, there are mainly threads saying the game is 'shit' or similar unhelpful comments that don't actually get their point across and don't invite developers to read them.

There's a reason Baeclast and ZiggtD get the interviews...

^ lol
Was hoping for a "fixed a bug where players weren't having fun". Oh well, maybe next time.
Still waiting when you fix a bug with corrupting maps in stash when bricked map what changed on other map is instantly pickup on your cursor. It's so annoying.
"
DamianexisDMX wrote:
Still waiting when you fix a bug with corrupting maps in stash when bricked map what changed on other map is instantly pickup on your cursor. It's so annoying.

english please
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
banxKING wrote:
Was hoping for a "fixed a bug where players weren't having fun". Oh well, maybe next time.

That made me giggle. You know what they say it's funny because it's true.

This league has been torture. 2 exalt drops since league start with no notable drops elsewhere. Yes I am fully aware of the trade system but spending 3/4 of your game time waiting to trade is not playing the game.
Great Fix!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Hi!

I can't log because, when the app has the focus, it freezes. But, if the app is in back, it works ok. I can see, for example, the GGG animations at the game start in the bottom with steam on focus, but can't login, because it freezes. Even the flame animation in login screen is stopped. Can anyone help me please?

Im' playing in Windows 8.1 PC, and before the update the game works fine. Now, playing in no fullscreen window, noticed that when the mouse hover over the PoE window, it stops everything. May be some setting is wrong since the update?

My PC is old, but, as i said, it works fine before the update:

Processor: AMD FX-8350
Graphics: Nvidia GTX-1060
i'm playing with Directx11
Don't worry, be hippie
Last edited by Adheor on May 11, 2021, 11:05:12 PM
"
Hi!

I can't log because, when the app has the focus, it freezes. But, if the app is in back, it works ok. I can see, for example, the GGG animations at the game start in the bottom with steam on focus, but can't login, because it freezes. Even the flame animation in login screen is stopped. Can anyone help me please?

#metoo
"
Incarcerated wrote:
Jeez the discourse in the comments has reached new lows.
Please let's remember that the game is still amazing and there's a reason you still care and play it. It's good. There may be some small things that frustrate you but all in all, the game has so much to offer that it doesn't affect you so much to quit playing.
Let's stop with the hyperbole and overly dramatic doomsaying and support the devs in what they do. If the forums were filled with threads that spoke positively with good feedback about the game, they would be inclined to listen.
Right now, there are mainly threads saying the game is 'shit' or similar unhelpful comments that don't actually get their point across and don't invite developers to read them.

There's a reason Baeclast and ZiggtD get the interviews...

part of a devs job is to take even the bad feedback.

imagine if ff14's devs ignored the bad feedback about how og ff14 was.

Imagine Diablo 3 if the devs didnt listen to the bad feedback.

Yes, positive feedback will make a dev happy their work is liked, but doesnt mean they should ignore the bad as if its widespread...there is obviously something in dire need of attention.

Performance issue should be #1 issue they work on.

No matter how good game is if ppl can't play it properly they arent going to be happy and having fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info