[3.14] KissMeQuick's Ultra Tank Reaper - 13K HP 2K ES - 13K Regen & Leech @ 15M DPS - Near Immortal

"
BoriaPL wrote:
What's the alternative for a helmet? becouse its imposible to find one with maximum life

Same problem here. I'm going for an enchanted one with "Reap deals 40% increased Damage". Maybe Eternal Burgonet with Essence of Greed for some defense and life.
If only this guide got a bit more clear outlines. Like: where does the regen come from? (I mean the chest piece is cryptic to me) and more ...

Right now I dont trust this build.
Life Leech is from Atziri's flask only... https://prnt.sc/12zu2pa
Regen has many sources (https://prnt.sc/12zu7l4) but chest piece is also mystery for me.
Basically this build is only effective with all flasks up and it's really hard to get those items in current league unless you decide to craft them.
"
valhallah wrote:
what do you think going low life with petrified blood?.

you could have 5.4k life (with arrogance + englithen + petrifed blood)

pob gets 1M more dps with pain attunement, and since regen is above lowlife level, you basically don't get hit by the damage dealt over 4 seconds since your regen is very high.

I don't know really, I'm not playing atm :P
You can try and report back.

"
OneLastDance wrote:
"
BoriaPL wrote:
What's the alternative for a helmet? becouse its imposible to find one with maximum life

Same problem here. I'm going for an enchanted one with "Reap deals 40% increased Damage". Maybe Eternal Burgonet with Essence of Greed for some defense and life.

There are no required uniques or items. More damage or more health = good to go.

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
If only this guide got a bit more clear outlines. Like: where does the regen come from? (I mean the chest piece is cryptic to me) and more ...

Right now I dont trust this build.

There's a calculation tab in PoB for that.
Chest = cluster passive.

"
IsabelleX wrote:
Life Leech is from Atziri's flask only... https://prnt.sc/12zu2pa
Regen has many sources (https://prnt.sc/12zu7l4) but chest piece is also mystery for me.
Basically this build is only effective with all flasks up and it's really hard to get those items in current league unless you decide to craft them.

You can get ring, boots, belt or amulet for leech - up to you.
You also will not die even if you have zero leech.
It's really hard to die with this build, anywhere.
Chest is a cluster jewel.

These are rares with flat stats, you don't have to have a single piece of equipment.
Don't have % life on belt? Welp, you just have 12,500 HP instead of 13,000 - that's it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
In the POB there are no skills or gems in the boots.

Are the boots just empty?

Thanks in advance.
Live your Life. Love your Life.
I tried this build on this week. Leveling easy, nice playstyle, but lategame not good as at first it seemed.
with ~30Ex investiment and 10000 life & 2000es at 88lv i have 45 deaths(50% ults). Baran and Drox at only 4Aw lv melting you ezpz, so flat life(even a large pool) unfortunately doesn good. So i making old jugg again, cuz im so tired die again and again and again.
"
hendrik16 wrote:
In the POB there are no skills or gems in the boots.

Are the boots just empty?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't finished the build yet, taking it slow atm cause I'm not playing.

"
phnxxx wrote:
I tried this build on this week. Leveling easy, nice playstyle, but lategame not good as at first it seemed.
with ~30Ex investiment and 10000 life & 2000es at 88lv i have 45 deaths(50% ults). Baran and Drox at only 4Aw lv melting you ezpz, so flat life(even a large pool) unfortunately doesn good. So i making old jugg again, cuz im so tired die again and again and again.

The weaker version has shown to reliably tank all damage by Shaper.
Baran's AW8 Slam is quite literally 2x less damage than the Shaper slam & ground is 2x less damage than Shaper's beam.

Unless you can show me a clip, it's very hard to believe you.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Trying this build at the moment, levelled my Scion yesterday (Only 82 so far). Doing fine in white/yellow maps, but do have a few concerns for the future.
Could turn out to be baseless but thought I'd bring them up anyway

1. Budget. You mention 50ex budget. You have over 35ex worth of awakened gems in your 6link, which provide a not inconsiderable amount over their normal counterparts. Also Bottled faith is around 13-16 depending on rolls.

2. DPS Calc includes all flasks and Frenzy/Power charges. This would be fine during map/clear/etc, but a bit worried about damage against bosses (Disabling those drops it to about 1/3).

3. Lesser note but Resists - You seem to have covered your resists with some perfectly rolled jewels/rings/etc. Might be hard to match (Also I haven't tried yet, but getting a Glimpse of Chaos down to a single mod with + Max life seems like it could be difficult, further impacting resists).

4. Getting the gloves with Vulnerability looks difficult, yet to locate any.

Unfortunately I'm almost tapped out currency wise at the moment so still have plenty of items to get, but will see how I go.

On the plus side, I bought this staff which represents a 27.1% dps increase in your POB, so there are definitely options out there. Honestly have no idea how these get priced, but seems I got a good deal when looking at anything similar

"
shannas wrote:
Trying this build at the moment, levelled my Scion yesterday (Only 82 so far). Doing fine in white/yellow maps, but do have a few concerns for the future.
Could turn out to be baseless but thought I'd bring them up anyway

Also Bottled faith is around 13-16 depending on rolls.

3. Lesser note but Resists - You seem to have covered your resists with some perfectly rolled jewels/rings/etc. Might be hard to match (Also I haven't tried yet, but getting a Glimpse of Chaos down to a single mod with + Max life seems like it could be difficult, further impacting resists).

I already wrote in the first post that prices will go up and prices in overall fluctuate a lot all the time.

A good example is that I bought my Bottled Faith this league for 8 ex. Spell Cascade has doubled in price in 1 week etc.

Yes, to min max this build you will have many challenges but you don't need to have 13K hp for it to be functional.
Ehy! I have been levelling this build since I have some good currency this league. I just need better gems, six link and a good plate. Resistance are not really hard to cap, imo.
Damage feels good even if I don't have that regen that you have, in particular I cannot find a good plate with the regen and it's pretty hard to find one.
Same thing for the gloves with vulnerability.
I added a cwdt set up with immortal call and linked a second wind to flame dash and enduring cry, gonna keep updated when I switch something or if someone can give me some other options for the vulnerability, I'm thinking to put vulnerability on the cwdt set up but I'm not really sure.

EDIT 1:
I'm also trying the disintegrator with blade vortex on second hand, switching to it just when it comes to bosses. Damage is good and it's not even full level 20.

EDIT 2:
Currently lvl82.
I was struggling with mana and auras so I decided to pick up righteous decree (A node that we can put thanks to the Thread of Hope) Not sure if I will leave this, maybe after some more intelligence I will remove this, but it's usefull if you are levelling and can't sustain all auras.

Thinking about flasks I added:
1) The writhing jar because, we can have the 70% life recovery rate from the trickster ascendacy while bossing. We can also get one power and frenzy charge but Idk if we can sustain the charges it's more of a panic button atm.

2)Forbidden Taste. Talking about panic button if your life is dropping to fast you can use this maybe with a 99% of life recover istantly but DO NOT increase quality since it will get longer flask effect and we don't need that. Plus of all if the flask effect ends the effect from the arkali passive will apply so I think this will be amazingly good for sustain.
Last edited by i3lake on May 17, 2021, 6:48:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info