[3.14] KissMeQuick's Ultra Tank Reaper - 13K HP 2K ES - 13K Regen & Leech @ 15M DPS - Near Immortal

What maps are no no? no life regen and elemental reflect due to potion effect?
It's me again!
Still working and thinking about this build. Level 85.

1) At the moment I removed the writhing jar potion because it does not proc the trickster life recovery, still searching for something to trigger it during bossfights and something to get some power and frenzy charges.

2) Forbidden Taste is awesome, like I said.

3) removed the cwdt set up prof immortal call and moved it on my left click

4) changed gloves for a pair with just 1 abyssal socket and vulnerability. Linked arrogance with vitality (which I plan to get to level 20 because it's more life regen than u can immagine.) So as it is for now I have 10k hp reduced to 9,8 from arrogance and vitality, still worth.

5) still searching for a better armor.

6) I don't have a belt with enduring cry so I have socketed mine with second wind, flame dash and immortal call. I'm thinking on urgent orders to have a better cast speed since as it is for now it is too slow for me.

7) I'm making a test with frostshield, maybe this can be good but maybe the vaal version of lightning trap it's still better for damage.

"
i3lake wrote:
It's me again!
Still working and thinking about this build. Level 85.

1) At the moment I removed the writhing jar potion because it does not proc the trickster life recovery, still searching for something to trigger it during bossfights and something to get some power and frenzy charges.

2) Forbidden Taste is awesome, like I said.

3) removed the cwdt set up prof immortal call and moved it on my left click

4) changed gloves for a pair with just 1 abyssal socket and vulnerability. Linked arrogance with vitality (which I plan to get to level 20 because it's more life regen than u can immagine.) So as it is for now I have 10k hp reduced to 9,8 from arrogance and vitality, still worth.

5) still searching for a better armor.

6) I don't have a belt with enduring cry so I have socketed mine with second wind, flame dash and immortal call. I'm thinking on urgent orders to have a better cast speed since as it is for now it is too slow for me.

7) I'm making a test with frostshield, maybe this can be good but maybe the vaal version of lightning trap it's still better for damage.

You can use a breach gem if u want
"
You can use a breach gem if u want

Nice catch! Gonna test it.

Clear speed seems good, still got some random oneshot sometimes...
Still help Alira or we need the 2 points?
"
bayerischeVJ wrote:
Still help Alira or we need the 2 points?

2 points but you can start off early game with Alira to save money on resistance gear.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Will you make a final update of the guide? and what is better, this build or your shadow build?
I leveled a character to 93 and did all end game content in A9, all bosses and delirium T16 100%, if you're interested in the pob: https://pastebin.com/AF9JiBSv

It's a lowlife version, 9100 life, 4500 with petrified + lowlife, uses some different things, still has quite a few upgrades, the chest is not necessary.

Upgrades: delirium essence in apothecary gloves (warlord&hunter), hopefully hit phys over time multiplier, to put corrupted fever there.

awakened hex or change the assassin mark to punishment should be very good for clearing and high end content.

The build has a lot of dmg, really good for clearing and budget, I will test next league with A CoC version.

"
BoriaPL wrote:
Will you make a final update of the guide? and what is better, this build or your shadow build?

Not atm, need to test things for it and I'm not playing.
I'd say Shadow for speedrunning bosses and lower budget, this for max endgame immortality.

"
valhallah wrote:
I leveled a character to 93 and did all end game content in A9, all bosses and delirium T16 100%, if you're interested in the pob: https://pastebin.com/AF9JiBSv

It's a lowlife version, 9100 life, 4500 with petrified + lowlife, uses some different things, still has quite a few upgrades, the chest is not necessary.

Upgrades: delirium essence in apothecary gloves (warlord&hunter), hopefully hit phys over time multiplier, to put corrupted fever there.

awakened hex or change the assassin mark to punishment should be very good for clearing and high end content.

The build has a lot of dmg, really good for clearing and budget, I will test next league with A CoC version.

Very solid character! I don't think this build is budget and it won't ever be budget.
Yeah there's definitely plenty more potential.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
What's your Lethal pride give?

nvm ic
Last edited by ssgtparker on May 22, 2021, 12:39:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info