Twitch Community Highlights

mtx for banner skills when
Cassia supremacy
all popular streamers. how about you give some lesser known streamers some exposure?
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
all popular streamers. how about you give some lesser known streamers some exposure?

This ^^^^^
Everyday I look for trialmaster to be addressed. Everyday I leave disappointed.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
flicker strike being bugged and desyncing people for half a decade: I sleep
OmG tWiTcH sTrEaMeRz!!1!!!!!!!!11eleven: real sheeit
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Last edited by bluechimera on May 5, 2021, 7:42:03 PM
If GGGT wants to refute that they are out of touch with their players, these kind of news posts are definitely not helping.

It's common GGGT practice though to throw as many bare bones as they can at a dog that wants meat.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
They're just rubbing PoE players' faces in the Twitch streamer lovefest at this point.

TenCent has $50 million in reserve - they don't give a single flying f*ck what any of us thinks. Behaving the way they have this whole time has made them multi-millionaires.

Why would they change anything?
"
Baloosh wrote:
They're just rubbing PoE players' faces in the Twitch streamer lovefest at this point.

TenCent has $50 million in reserve - they don't give a single flying f*ck what any of us thinks. Behaving the way they have this whole time has made them multi-millionaires.

Why would they change anything?

idk man, keeping their jobs for a few more years? to be honest they might have one of the best games out there, and they are gonna end up ruining it
Hilarious, GGG is SOOOOO self aware
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info