Twitch Community Highlights

i love it
Thanks so much for the Twitch highlights
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Is there a place I can post my twitch stream??? I just...it's nonprofit and just for fun but I don't mind sharing especially now that I've fixed the overlay :>
pog
kind regards
Last edited by Binbiniqegabenik on May 10, 2021, 4:49:09 AM
"
bluechimera wrote:

Thank you for linking that.

I'm done.
"
You don't have to keep playing this game.
You don't have to do it to yourself.
You can break the cycle.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
How about pushing smaller streamers instead of always the same one? ahh i guess they are not of puplic interest for GGG...

I just really can't watch or see any more clips from quinn, ziz and the other randome dudes, who are pushing and sheering to a game they get paid for to playing...

How aboput posting a Video vom GFL insteed? Would be bring much more value than 5 generic randome twitch clips

but what are we actually posting here, it is not read or perceived anyway... ¯\_ツ_/¯
Last edited by Benzka on May 6, 2021, 4:07:12 AM
Thanks for the clips!!!!
love the nugi bday super epic man, keep em comeing!
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
all popular streamers. how about you give some lesser known streamers some exposure?

+1
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Yeah that happy birthday clip was especially awesome. Continued way longer than the clip though.. :D
Last edited by Mipzhap on May 6, 2021, 4:38:06 AM
"
Ringx wrote:
Ahh... the streamer priority clips, when the rest of us were stuck on loading screens with nothing to do but post on reddit.

Are you really that much stuck in the past? It was a one day thing, it's done and over. It was a rough leaguestart because of mistakes, they wanted to try and remedy the situation and made the priority qweue mistake. They even apologized. Get over it. Move on. I still have a lot of fun playing despite having to start 1-2 days later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info