[3.14] Zizaran's Exsanguinate Ascendant | Gladiator + Necromancer | Spellslinger, Selfcast & Lowlife

Ok I have a single question and its driving me crazy. What are the actual sources of leech on this build?
You can leech using a Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt or others options are Elder Amulets or Vitality Watcher's Eye.
Does all the increased skill duration actually increase our DPS or is it just QoL for Arcane Surge/Bone Offering/Corrupting Fever? I ask because when I play with increase nodes on the tree it doesn't increase dps...just not sure if that's not able to be calculated on PoB or it actually isn't increasing my DPS.
What is realistic end game dps can I achieve with build?
What are the methods of getting reserve mana down? I still can't put on my last gem link with Exsanguinate because of reserved mana and I feel like I am missing something, other than the spellslinger helm enchant but is that helm enchant mandatory to 6 link because the pob even mentions if I have even more available reserve space open to use War Banner.
"
Frimelda wrote:
What are the methods of getting reserve mana down? I still can't put on my last gem link with Exsanguinate because of reserved mana and I feel like I am missing something, other than the spellslinger helm enchant but is that helm enchant mandatory to 6 link because the pob even mentions if I have even more available reserve space open to use War Banner.

Having similar issues as above. I'm unable to 6L Chain Support with Exsanguinate. However, 6L is possible with Swift Affliction.
Last edited by rzn8 on May 8, 2021, 11:36:47 PM
"
rzn8 wrote:
"
Frimelda wrote:

Having similar issues as above. I'm unable to 6L Chain Support with Exsanguinate. However, 6L is possible with Swift Affliction.

Yeah. I gave up on the Reap 4L in order to focus on Fever and Exsanguinate 6L. I can use it with both Chain and Swift Affliction, even without the Helm Enchantment.
I'm having incredible difficulty trying to roll the wand with both +1 phys gems and Phys DOT. I have tried the reforge more likely many many times with no luck along with phy more likely. Can someone walk me through the reforge more likely to make sure I am doing right?

Is 1 might of the meek worth using on right of scion life wheel?
I wonder what i am missing on this build. Looking to 121 points from the pastebin from Zizaran i am doing 20 times less damage over time.
Still can do all the content, but bosses take forever. Can someone look and check what i am missing here? (it is a little lower now as i sold one gem for qualy, but still).
There must be something i am seriously missing. I know that i can change the hp use to mana and then use the banner, but that does not make 20 times more dps). It must be something else.

https://pastebin.com/xrfgB9EL

People having problem with the reserved mana, get the passives and also the gem, then you should be fine. But yes, it take some time.
Last edited by reamon on May 17, 2021, 4:49:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info