[3.14] Zizaran's Exsanguinate Ascendant | Gladiator + Necromancer | Spellslinger, Selfcast & Lowlife

Very nice! Thanks!!
Hey, I've been having trouble keeping up corrupting fever on the spellslinger variant, it seems like its taking 5-6 attacks with frenzy. It's sometimes falling off while in combat if I don't attack enough within the 8 seconds or so. What can I do to help that? I have lifetap, GMP and maim on frenzy.
nvm
Last edited by ItsSaandWiich on May 3, 2021, 8:48:09 PM
Having lots of fun with this build, thank you!

Dumb question, what are the minion damage nodes for on the left side for the Spellslinger version of the build for?
"

Dumb question, what are the minion damage nodes for on the left side for the Spellslinger version of the build for?

IF you have a Bone Helmet, its implicit is added to you
"

Take a look at the 'Spiritual Aid' node, it gives you 'Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you'
Is it possible to 6L with Chain Support + Petrified Blood without using the reduced Mana Reservation enchant on helmet?

Do quality or gem level lower the % reservation enough? Because right now my 6L with Chain Support sits at 73,69% and Petrified Blood at 30,1% so I can't use both unless I switch Chain Support to Swift Affliction.
Last edited by Photekz on May 5, 2021, 2:18:30 AM
Exactly how big is the damage difference between selfcast and spellslinger? Is it big enough to where you kind of have to do selfcast for the really high level content?
What uniques can we use in eary/mid game? As casual player im avoiding crafting
Hi, i'm not very experienced so i'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

I feel like I don't need a life flask anymore as I already leech so much that I am almost instantly (or very quickly at least) back at full whenever I take damage, so I've looked at other flasks that might help my survivability in other ways.

I found the Sin's Rebirth Flask which is supposed to give 30% Physical damage as extra chaos damage and high evasion. My question: does the extra chaos damage work on this build? I am very confused when it comes to what applies to spells, attacks, dots and whatever.

Edit: If my understanding is correct damage conversion does not work for DoT's so sin's rebirth and taste of hate wouldn't be great since they don't give you much extra damage.

Also, would a basalt flask/taste of hate/cindeswallow urn be any good?

Thank you for any help, really love this guide :)

Edit:
Also I noticed I have enough mana to swap out war banner for an aura with higher reservation, so I decided to try out flesh and stone. Does the damage of this build benefit from the "Enemies maimed by this skill take x% increased physical damage"? I am really confused what applies to dots an what doesn't
Last edited by domfol on May 6, 2021, 5:20:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info