[3.14] 10M+ DPS Earthshatter Facebreaker Crit Champion

"
OGFire wrote:
Is the watcher eye pride +2 impale good for this build or we hit too slow for them to apply ?
Yeah its good for single target atleast, probably not too noticable for mapping though.
hey ya iv been following your build im about 55 atm but finding with the amulet and gloves im doing about 200dps..im just wondering what im doing wrong
update on my previous post am 57 now and really struggling very slow moving ...not sure if you can look at my gear and set up and tell me what im doing wrong?
just started this build today . im curious why not get the "brinkmanship" which +2 melee strike range?
"
dagoat2000uk wrote:
update on my previous post am 57 now and really struggling very slow moving ...not sure if you can look at my gear and set up and tell me what im doing wrong?
I can't because your profile is private mate
"
xgoodxzx wrote:
just started this build today . im curious why not get the "brinkmanship" which +2 melee strike range?
Melee strike range does not affect Earthshatter because it is not a Strike skill, and the small area and little damage it gives is not worth the 3 points.
"
Frost666 wrote:
"
xgoodxzx wrote:
Melee strike range does not affect Earthshatter because it is not a Strike skill, and the small area and little damage it gives is not worth the 3 points.

thanks for the reply .
how do u manage to use precision , herald of ash , dread banner , blood and sand , pride altogether ?
"
xgoodxzx wrote:
"
Frost666 wrote:
"
xgoodxzx wrote:

thanks for the reply .
how do u manage to use precision , herald of ash , dread banner , blood and sand , pride altogether ?
Im not using herald of ash, and i keep precision on low level so it doesnt reserve a lot.
What is the order for the Ascendancy points?

I loved using Facebreaker builds in the past but so far at lvl 23 it feels rather slow. mainly because of the attack speed on ES. When kinda does one starts feeling the power spike as is usual with FB builds?

Also, how do you manage all the skills? 3 cries, 2 movement skills, blood rage, ES, totem, that's 8 without the banner. that's a lot of clicking XD
Last edited by RealOldy on May 27, 2021, 7:03:13 PM
"
RealOldy wrote:
What is the order for the Ascendancy points?

I loved using Facebreaker builds in the past but so far at lvl 23 it feels rather slow. mainly because of the attack speed on ES. When kinda does one starts feeling the power spike as is usual with FB builds?

Also, how do you manage all the skills? 3 cries, 2 movement skills, blood rage, ES, totem, that's 8 without the banner. that's a lot of clicking XD
Slam builds are always gonna feel pretty slowI guess. Go for fortify nodes first, then master of metal then first to strike last to fall. Its a lot of skills yeah, I recommend using secondary skill bar with holding shift :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info