[3.14] 10M+ DPS Earthshatter Facebreaker Crit Champion

loving the guide, I've been playing vaal ground slam champ so far using axe and rt, would this work with ground slam instead? would you modify anything were you to use GS?
eager to try this one out cheers and congrats on #10
"
upierz wrote:
loving the guide, I've been playing vaal ground slam champ so far using axe and rt, would this work with ground slam instead? would you modify anything were you to use GS?
eager to try this one out cheers and congrats on #10
I think you want to be running call of steel for VGS, like the EQ version, to improve the clearspeed, while VGS itself should demolish bosses. Making some small and maybe obvious changes like removing other vaal skills and using atleast 1 Rapid Expansion jewel should be enough to make VGS work.
The watchers eye "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using pride", Really worth his price?... Thanks
"
Vyr75 wrote:
The watchers eye "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using pride", Really worth his price?... Thanks
Depends on your budget of course, but yeah its a really big upgrade especially for boss DPS but wont matter much in regular maps.
Hey, I got around 40 ex to build this, do you think that's enough to achive what you did with this build in your videos?

And an other thing,"I personally prefer Earthshatter for bossing, but you can use either ES or EQ, and EQ together with Call of Steel is really good for clearing maps and Ultimatum"

Does it mean you used EQ on maps? Or is this swap recommended for mapping?

Do you think this build is tanky enough to get to 100 alone without a grp?
Last edited by Kalithas on Apr 30, 2021, 4:46:56 PM
"
Kalithas wrote:
Hey, I got around 40 ex to build this, do you think that's enough to achive what you did with this build in your videos?

And an other thing,"I personally prefer Earthshatter for bossing, but you can use either ES or EQ, and EQ together with Call of Steel is really good for clearing maps and Ultimatum"

Does it mean you used EQ on maps? Or is this swap recommended for mapping?

Do you think this build is tanky enough to get to 100 alone without a grp?
40 ex is more than enough yeah, i prob spent closer to 20 myself. I don't really recommend swapping, but you can if you want of course. I just focussed on leveling while I was EQ and diddn't do any bosses except conquerors, and then I switched to Earthshatter when I was 100 and started focusing on endgame bosses. But both skills work decently well for whatever you're doing. You can definately get 100 solo, but as for any1 solo leveling you should play smart and reroll difficult maps and don't push deep waves of ultimatum etc.
And how do you use call of steel with EQ?
"
Kalithas wrote:
And how do you use call of steel with EQ?
Putting any "steel" skill such as Lancing Steel will give you access to the Call of Steel skill. Then you also equip the Lord of Steel jewel giving it more AoE and Use speed, then you just add Call of Steel in to your rotation after hitting EQ and it will do a massive amount of AoE damage to help out your clear speed. Since EQ deals so much damage in just 1 hit, it doesn't matter that you're just recalling 1-2 stacks of impale, it still deals a lot of damage.
Great guide, super smooth so far.
Any suggestions on a good replacement belt before Ryslathas?
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
Great guide, super smooth so far.
Any suggestions on a good replacement belt before Ryslathas?
A Stygian Vise with a good flat phys abyss jewel is good, Soul Tether also works pretty well, having overleech is pretty great for survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info