Just signed up

"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
ShazaM wrote:
I'm really excited to play this. How long is the wait before we get access to the game?

No one knows. Please try to read other threads because the whole beta thing has been discussed on several occasions.

Yes, but what about dozens of created / stolen threads that has to do with (damn) Diablos? Not a big deal, ehh?
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

Just playing devils advocate here, I went to Blizzcon, tried D3... game is awesome. I am sure that PoE will be awesome as well. The "it looks like WoW, it looks like a cartoon, it's to colorful, it's not scary" comments are all absurd. Bodies everywhere, blood everywhere, screaming, moaning, dark passages... it's a Diablo game. We also get Dungeon Siege 3... gunna be a hack and slash-tastic year!

One thing is 100% sure: D3 looks and feels like WoW. For me, that sole fact is enough to skip that game.
I also just stumbled across this on random websites, didn't expect such an awesome game to show up haha:D hopefully this game will be able to set new standards for other f2p games

Welcome
You say him welcome, he was there 3 years before you...
Last edited by Olecrane on Jan 2, 2015, 2:15:54 AM
It's just like in game, when you forget to kill the Necromancer...
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info