Just signed up

I was doing my random GameTrailers browsing and I stumbled on this and the first thing that popped into my head was.. wait a second.. is this.. a Diablo 2 remake!? And then I read the game title only to find out its a whole new different game.

To be honest with you im one of the old frustrated Diablo 2 gamers that was greatly disappointed by Diablo 3's new look and feel.

Looking at this was quite refreshing, its almost what I wanted Diablo 3 to look like. It looks like I'm finally getting what I've always wanted.

The graphics look amazing, and the gameplay looks promising. I'm just hoping I get into the BETA to see what this game is all about.

Keep it up guys!
This game gives me vibes of Diablo 1 & 2. If you played Diablo 1 before Diablo 2 you'd notice the huge leap from the original Diablo that it was to the second. I'm not surprised that Diablo 3 is yet another huge leap, but I feel I may not have the energy to make that leap like I did when I was younger.

We'll see though, 2011 is one hell of a year for gaming. Almost all of my most anticipated games become available then, and right now the only one I feel positive will not be a letdown is PoE, given what I've read from the developers.
"
Septile wrote:
We'll see though, 2011 is one hell of a year for gaming. Almost all of my most anticipated games become available then, and right now the only one I feel positive will not be a letdown is PoE, given what I've read from the developers.

Agreed, 2011 will be an awesome year for gaming. I hope PoE will arrive soon.
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
I'm really excited to play this. How long is the wait before we get access to the game?
"
ShazaM wrote:
I'm really excited to play this. How long is the wait before we get access to the game?

No one knows. Please try to read other threads because the whole beta thing has been discussed on several occasions.

I don't mean to single you out because so many people have done it but literally three threads have been started in the past week asking that same question. For example there's the "Is the Beta released?" thread a few rows down. Not to mention it's been brought up a dozen times in various other threads. Like how 'dlong' asked the same question in the "ready for the Beta!" thread and received an answer only a few hours before you made your post.

One of the devs really needs to sticky an FAQ and make it mandatory reading for all new accounts.
Forum Sheriff
Yes, from what we've seen, DIII has a new, brighter feel, and this game has the depressing tone of D1 and DII. I can't wait :)
So anyone know if the beta released yet?

Just messing with ya tpapp157.
This feels quite fresh and intriguing. I hope I'll be able to try some gaming out.

I'm an DII expansion player (just single mode with lots of different characters tried). I just cannot seem to leave it.
Pexile

Just playing devils advocate here, I went to Blizzcon, tried D3... game is awesome. I am sure that PoE will be awesome as well. The "it looks like WoW, it looks like a cartoon, it's to colorful, it's not scary" comments are all absurd. Bodies everywhere, blood everywhere, screaming, moaning, dark passages... it's a Diablo game. We also get Dungeon Siege 3... gunna be a hack and slash-tastic year!
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I don't want to rain on your parade but it will be a miracle if D3 comes out this year.

On the other hand it will be nice to have PoE, DS3 and D3 being released with some months apart from each other (I'm counting on a PoE release before Q3).
Join my army of the dead!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info