3.14.0c Hotfix

Please consider that someone can enter a map in a party and then disband the party in map.
That would allow someone to start the encounter and exit the circle to pause the timer while the non party member kills the mobs.
a bit stupid and convoluted, but it would theoretically work.
These nerfs to the drops make me feel like not even doing the league mechanic anymore, played around 12 hours yesterday and noticed that the drops have been nerfed really badly. For people that solo the game, just stick to previous league mechanics (Ritual, Metamorph etc), they're much more worth it now.
Last edited by Londeh on Apr 21, 2021, 8:58:43 AM
Delve loot explosion was significantly nerfed after this patch.

Is this intended?
"
Rebalanced the experience and drops from monsters in Survival-based Ultimatum encounters as a follow-up to a previous hotfix

What does this mean for non-exploiters? Even less loot?
3.14.0C DROP NERF HOTFIX
"
XeitPL wrote:
I just want less rare mobs in Ultimatums :(

ultimatums were intended to be hard! and i for one love it!
"
Mantas_ wrote:
Delve loot explosion was significantly nerfed after this patch.

Is this intended?

?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
Survival-based Ultimatum encounters now require all players in a party to be outside of the encounter area for the Survival Duration progress bar to be paused.

That's going to be abused really badly.
>Rebalanced the experience and drops from monsters in Survival-based Ultimatum encounters as a follow-up to a previous hotfix.

Just to be clear, by rebalanced do you mean you kept the loot cap in?
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info