[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
iFlu wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

This is a POB I've been tinkering around with for a total endgame setup. level 97. Includes trees for 1, 2, and 0 cluster trees.

https://pastebin.com/wUv6gw95

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that you put 5 skill gems on the helmet in this pastebin (3 gems for Shield dash + Arrogance-Herald). So there's probably something wrong here.

It's fine. It doesn't actually matter where those gems go. Boots/helmet/gloves/off hand. Don't matter. It is still the correct number of skills vs sockets.

"
wickster92 wrote:
I'm about to buy an Asenath's Gentle Touch -- but I also have a suffix free on my wand to craft Aspect of the spider.

1) Does the hinder from aspect stack with temporal chains and/or is that even worth it

2) If the answer to 1 is No -- is it worth it to put spider on the wand just for the 15% dmg increase.

I'm aware i need an enlighten for my mana auras if I craft spider which I think i have room for.

Thoughts?

Webs Hinder enemies and will stack with Temp Chains, yes. However will not stack with other sources of hinder.

If you can fit it with everything else, then go for it.
Hi, you might want to update the price on aug phys harvest as I only see 6ex or above msgs on TFT discord.

Also the avg. cost for getting +1 spell on wand
How did you get the ilvl 65 profane wand?
"
Phasmyd wrote:
How did you get the ilvl 65 profane wand?

farm an area with area level 64. Or buy one. :P
First of all, love the guide, has taught me some new things and made exsanguinate very fun to play.

I've seen others try the setup I have with Immortal Call and CWDT but I don't think mine is working?

I have about 3 Ex available and trying to figure out what I can buy next to help me as I start on 4 watchstone map farming (red maps). I feel a bit squishy at the moment and my damage has slowed down.

Thanks for the help!
why is command of steel taken over arcane swiftness?

Arcane swiftness grants 75% spelldamage , command of steel 75% physical damage which should be the same?
but arcane swiftness grants also alot of castspeed and some elemental immunity.
"
Enterich wrote:
why is command of steel taken over arcane swiftness?

Arcane swiftness grants 75% spelldamage , command of steel 75% physical damage which should be the same?
but arcane swiftness grants also alot of castspeed and some elemental immunity.

Because we allocate Arcane Swiftness in the main tree. :P

"
Arcelott wrote:
First of all, love the guide, has taught me some new things and made exsanguinate very fun to play.

I've seen others try the setup I have with Immortal Call and CWDT but I don't think mine is working?

I have about 3 Ex available and trying to figure out what I can buy next to help me as I start on 4 watchstone map farming (red maps). I feel a bit squishy at the moment and my damage has slowed down.

Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately damage boosts come from gem levels mainly at this point. And those start costing multiple exalts.

That said, a different shield with +1 phys spells, spell damage, and life would be a good dps upgrade.

+2 amulet

Elevated increased strength chest for +1 strength gems and an empower 4 would boost damage a lot as well.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on May 5, 2021, 5:57:09 PM
So Ive invested some time in this beautiful build and just wanted to share my approach:

Im clearing all Ultimatums on T16 and I killed Sirus A8, shaper and elder. I sadly died to Maven (first time though - this memory game messed me up) but its totally doable with this build, im just bad and have mad lags sometimes.

Build feels nice, but cast speed is low for me, because no suffix change+multimod is 4ex on the Wand and im broke after my other craftings.

Gear is Still in Progress (no curreny for further crafting..)

Next Upgrade gonna be onslaught boots. + Tailwind, if i can get lucky.
A new Helmet with better rolls and chaos res, to max that out.
And a better curse ring would be nice too.

My defensive options:
I had a slightly diffrent approach on the shield. Flat Life on Block + ES on Block is a nice defensive layer. im missing out +1 gems, but damage ist still good.

I switched out Shield charge+Fortify for CWDT+Immortal call setup. When you have endurance charges its worth it imo.

Replica Pure talent Jewel can increase your offering skill time by 20%. ive lost my max block sometimes, so i got this. (sadly i dont know how to post my jewel)

"
collapsella wrote:
So Ive invested some time in this beautiful build and just wanted to share my approach:

Im clearing all Ultimatums on T16 and I killed Sirus A8, shaper and elder. I sadly died to Maven (first time though - this memory game messed me up) but its totally doable with this build, im just bad and have mad lags sometimes.

Build feels nice, but cast speed is low for me, because no suffix change+multimod is 4ex on the Wand and im broke after my other craftings.

Gear is Still in Progress (no curreny for further crafting..)

Next Upgrade gonna be onslaught boots. + Tailwind, if i can get lucky.
A new Helmet with better rolls and chaos res, to max that out.
And a better curse ring would be nice too.

My defensive options:
I had a slightly diffrent approach on the shield. Flat Life on Block + ES on Block is a nice defensive layer. im missing out +1 gems, but damage ist still good.

I switched out Shield charge+Fortify for CWDT+Immortal call setup. When you have endurance charges its worth it imo.

Replica Pure talent Jewel can increase your offering skill time by 20%. ive lost my max block sometimes, so i got this. (sadly i dont know how to post my jewel)

I really like replica pure talent but was never able to really find room for it. Also, you really shouldn't run out of bone offering as its duration is longer than the cooldown (5s base + 5s from corpses = 10s).

As for the shield, I don't think we need MORE life on block than what we get from bone offering. ESPECIALLY if you have an offering effect chest (which you do, and it's GORGEOUS!) Getting a good +1 phys with spell damage and life shield is pretty hard to do AND also get it with ES on block. :P

My old one is for sale though ;P

If you're having cast speed issues you can try unleash instead of Controlled Destruction. Test it out, see how it feels. It's less damage but you get your 3 stacks of DOT instantly and should generally *feel* better until you get good cast speed.

Glad you're enjoyin the build. :D
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
collapsella wrote:

I really like replica pure talent but was never able to really find room for it. Also, you really shouldn't run out of bone offering as its duration is longer than the cooldown (5s base + 5s from corpses = 10s).

As for the shield, I don't think we need MORE life on block than what we get from bone offering. ESPECIALLY if you have an offering effect chest (which you do, and it's GORGEOUS!) Getting a good +1 phys with spell damage and life shield is pretty hard to do AND also get it with ES on block. :P

My old one is for sale though ;P

If you're having cast speed issues you can try unleash instead of Controlled Destruction. Test it out, see how it feels. It's less damage but you get your 3 stacks of DOT instantly and should generally *feel* better until you get good cast speed.

Glad you're enjoyin the build. :D

I'm enjoying it very much Sir!
Ty! I love my new chest. I only got this because of your crafting guide so thank you :)

I would like to buy your shield, but I guess its too expensive for me right now :D maybe im gonna try figuring out a deterministic crafting method the next days. if I have any progress im gonna post it here!

hmm. i tried unleash for some time, but it felt slower for me than controlled destruction somehow. Maybe I should give it another try.
Last edited by collapsella on May 5, 2021, 6:25:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info