[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

U should also include the option for gloves with essence crafting for 30% more dot damage. its an insane dmg boost for st
What skills / support-gems did you use while leveling? Is the "trigger socketed spells" craft hard to get? Can i get it on any betrayal weapon?

Thanks!
would it maybe be worth taking slayer over glad so that you could do phys reflect or is the defense loss too great?
"
pokeroots wrote:
would it maybe be worth taking slayer over glad so that you could do phys reflect or is the defense loss too great?

You also lose 25% more damage. If you really want to run Phys reflect path down to Risk Awareness for 60% reduced physical reflect damage taken and use soul of Yugul for 85% total. Or use Sibyl's ring+yugul.

"
Schokoholzi wrote:
What skills / support-gems did you use while leveling? Is the "trigger socketed spells" craft hard to get? Can i get it on any betrayal weapon?

Thanks!

Trigger isn't too hard to get. Until you have it just link desecrate and bone offering to CWDT.

I realize I forgot to make a leveling section.

1-12 with Explosive Trap - Swift Assembly(single target) and/or Caustic Arrow - Pierce

Pick up:
War Banner at level 4
Efficacyx2 and Blastchain Mines at level 8
Vitality + Flame Dash + Enduring Cry (optional) at 10
Check for +1 Phys Spell wands or have them ready. You want 2.

At level 12 you can grab Exsanguinate and link it to Blastchain Mine and Efficacy.

Pick up Corrupting Fever at 16 and link Efficacy to it.
Also grab Herald of Purity and frenzy

At 18 you get access to Controlled Destruction and Cruelty

Link Exsanguinate with Controlled Destruction and Blastchain Mine. add Efficacy as a 4L, and Cruelty as a 5L if you're rocking a Tabula.

You take this setup to 24 when you can get spellslinger.

Spellslinger - Exsanguinate - Controlled Destruction - Cruelty
Frenzy - Faster Attacks - Lifetap(optional, buy in act 1)

Passive Tree for level 24 Spellslinger

I didn't level with slinger bc I didn't like it but it's probably the best way.

Reap at 28 as a 5th link in slinger or to replace exsanguinate(until chain support) is recommended.

If you decide to single spellsling you can still fit in Herald of Purity and War Banner with a 5L spellslinger on your mana.

At 38 you pick up brutality and chain. You can try swapping to self cast here but slinger until maps is probably going to feel best. Try it out and decide yourself. Either way it's pretty smooth sailing from here.

Take Gladiator ascendancy first, then necromancer.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 21, 2021, 10:22:45 AM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
pokeroots wrote:

You also lose 25% more damage. If you really want to run Phys reflect path down to Risk Awareness for 60% reduced physical reflect damage taken and use soul of Yugul for 85% total. Or use Sibyl's ring+yugul.

ah yeah I figured that culling strike would make up for the DPS loss
Hello! Thank you for great work. What kind of unique item, you can recommend while leveling this build?
"
dassoman12345 wrote:
Hello! Thank you for great work. What kind of unique item, you can recommend while leveling this build?

Tabula :P

+1 phys skill wandsx2

The normal leveling setups.
Thanks for the guide!

What are other options to get leech beside doryanis belt and a physical leech amulet?
"
Enterich wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

What are other options to get leech beside doryanis belt and a physical leech amulet?

Vitality watcher's eye is a good choice. 1-2ex right now.

Cerberus Limb with shield that has 30%+block (but you lose trigger). Not bad but not ideal.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Vitality watcher's eye is a good choice. 1-2ex right now.

Cerberus Limb with shield that has 30%+block (but you lose trigger). Not bad but not ideal.

Thanks for the quick response ^^
What about using soul tether in combination with the vitality watchers eye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info