[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
Berserk_Grant wrote:
How do you get the life cost down for corrupting fever? Mines at like 1800.
Either you already figured this out and fixed it, or there's something odd going on. POB shows your cost should be 576.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
So finished maven today, 2 fails with riddle at phase 3, the rest was easy. switched to empower frm cruelty as trash dps is not important anymore :)

to do:
the feared(still need chayula :O)
the forgotten (memories...)

rest is done.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
What annoint should I use?
"
What annoint should I use?
Command of steel for DPS.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Berserk_Grant wrote:
How do you get the life cost down for corrupting fever? Mines at like 1800.
Either you already figured this out and fixed it, or there's something odd going on. POB shows your cost should be 576.
Berserk and I did some digging in game and in PoB, and the end result is, PoB is bugged, it's not showing the real casting cost for Corrupting Fever at all. Even if you put it in without any links, it shows the cost as less than half what it actually is in game.

Doesn't make that much of a difference, mind you, as this is only something you cast once at the start of a map anyway.
Last edited by grimjack68 on May 8, 2021, 1:55:29 AM
What's the point in getting all the Energy shield from ivory tower when most of the damage your taking is going straight to your life anyways? Or am i missing something? Im sitting here with 2.5k ES and 2k life and most of the damage goes right to my life.
When you use two cold iron Point, do you use descecrate and bone offering with cwtd or get rid of it.
"
tsunamikun wrote:
So finished maven today, 2 fails with riddle at phase 3, the rest was easy. switched to empower frm cruelty as trash dps is not important anymore :)

to do:

rest is done.

Hey i have one question about your variation of build. U have +1 frenzy on amu and ring can u tell me how u generate frenzy charges? Im missing something.
+ Cruelty = Win :)
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:

to do:

rest is done.

Hey i have one question about your variation of build. U have +1 frenzy on amu and ring can u tell me how u generate frenzy charges? Im missing something.
He has +1 to MINIMUM frenzy charges on each of those items. So without doing anything, he is always at at least 2.
Last edited by grimjack68 on May 10, 2021, 4:28:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info