[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

What makes this build so tanky as described (capable of facetank)?

In tight spaces/maps, it often happens that various projectiles actually kill me, completely independent of my bone offering (T10 Maps)

I'm currently running around with 2,100hp and 1000 Energy Shield.

I wonder if MoM and ~2000 E-HP really make that much of a difference in tankyness. So basically I would have to pay attention to energy shield when picking my gear? I have huge problems especially with "survival" in Ultimatum.

My resistances are capped, except for Chaos.
Last edited by shiki_sy on May 3, 2021, 4:22:37 AM
I'm missing something here, how are you spending life to keep fever up?

Edit: Oh, Exsanguinate lols
Last edited by Joeskeppi on May 3, 2021, 8:35:54 AM
after playing around with prism guardian (sick dmg but not really any tankiness :/) I chose to go back to being a little more tanky.

to facilate this i dropped corrupting fever, and added purity of fire(as my amulet supports this), added militant faith for armor, 9% aura effect and 36% reduced ailment duration, as well as an aura cluster jewel to help with reservation and dmg.

the old corrupting fever link gave place to anomalous enduring cry - steelskin - increased duration - second wind which is awesome :)

dmg is of course a little lower with 2.2mil at trash and 2.6 at sirus (with gemswitch), but thats ok. alternatively if you want dual curse, you could put shieldcharge in 4 link with hextouch and punishment

https://pastebin.com/Z7cC9Bct

edit: armor values approach zone where molten shell gets actually useable. will look which feels better
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on May 3, 2021, 10:10:19 AM

Hi, I've been working on this version of your build for five days or so I think, casually farming and levelling it. I like the core mechanics a lot and I am a huge sucker for anything that looks cool, and has the survival option of a shield if you don't give a shit about speed farming or 10 second hideout tab dumps and living map to map. I didn't do it in Diablo with rifts and I don't here.
My profile is public so the phone or console guys should be able to click it and see the passive points spent without needing a Path of Building which I don't think anyone ever linked for those people asking about it.

My damage is plentiful and my defense before procs on molten shell assigned to movement key, and armour, phys dmg reduction, phasing flasks with mods are 100% every res to cover any resistant reducing curses I encounter, and 66% chaos res with 20% phys dmg reduction and 20% chance to dodge while being block capped with no glancing blows.

My current gear changes I will be making soon

1. + level all physical gems, arcane surge, added phys to spell dmg on wand

2. Tailwind/cannot be frozen on boots

3. + level of strength gems on neck

4. dumping the doom grip ring for something nice

5. moving to stygian belt with similar stats

6. getting out of daresso's courage and into the surrender
or a lioneye's remorse pinnacle tower shield

7. changing some gems for divergent/awakened/anomalous variants

8. changing tempest shield to bone offering and getting off of the trickster ascendancy node and going necro to stay capped with the daresso shield change coming not having the low life added block values on the new one

9. getting a second damage over time on the gloves

10. getting inspired learning or maybe two of them into the passive tree for a budget headhunter

11. GETTING LEECH NOW

Thoughts about the build -

For my playstyle I like applying the curse with void sphere and chilling, originally before vulnerability I was just using a divergent temporal chains which applied through sphere with increased duration was zero downtime on sphere and hilarious in ultimatums.

I didn't take glancing blows, I won't be going dual wield, I'll keep capped with bone harvest after dropping daresso's courage and get a huge health dump from one of the two shields I'm eyeing. I went with no witch starting spellpower nodes, I routed to gem slots instead and got added phys to spells with life and phase chance on kill for more uptime although I should read if it overlaps or nullifies elusive. No idea.

I'm going to throw an inspired learning in today or tomorrow and get a swift affliction to swap in the green chain slot for boss fights and I think I'm content to an extent before I min max items.

Thank you for the guide and the build, I am really enjoying it, and the room to make my own variant of it to fit my own playstyle and not being trapped really in anything other than that diadem setup which I don't mind at all.

Update - I am dropping petrified blood as it seems more a glass cannon tool than a damage staggering tool. Moved vitality to the helmet and linked the enlighten to herald in the wand instead.
Last edited by Omnisic on May 3, 2021, 9:14:49 PM
Hi, i am not a fan of petrified blood too. I am playing exsanguinate build in SSF. This is my gear, currently almost lvl 93
Spoiler
chain for clear and swift afflication for single target in chest for 6link

This build is pretty good for SSF, still on tabula. For single target i put in swift afflication instead of chain. Killed Chimera easily that way. Ultimatums can get a bit hard at lvl 15+, but i did them deathless too. The key for me was the trigger wand, with first socket desecrate then bone offering and last vulnerability, secondly taunt on hit on a jewel for the minion of herald purity, so they take alot of damage for me.

My next steps would be:

- vulnerability on hit ring to put cold snap or something in the trigger wand (for frenzy charges and Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect), but couldnt get the base ring to try to craft one
- get essence of delirium for my gloves to get a 5 link setup with Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage over Time
- get a better wand with Damage over Time and/or decent spelldamage maybe
- get a thread of hope jewel to save some passives on the left side of the tree
- get better cluster jewels if i find the bases for
- get better chest, better than tabula at least
- get a good amulet, mine is shit

almost every slot, except my shield is pretty easy to upgrade for non SSF i think. Loving to use that shield, so curses dont touch me anymore.

This should be it for the next aims or am i forgetting about something easy i could get?

Good loot to you all
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on May 4, 2021, 1:44:26 PM
Hi, love ur build, but i have questions about it. What should i do with my gear so i wont be oneshotted while doing ultimatum? Do i have to switch back to shield n respec like u? Do i have to farm for Daressos armour? Doing 10+ maps atm wo any problems but ultimatum, getting stunned for 0.5sec = dead, for 80% cuz of projectiles.
If stun is based on life pool it sounds like your life may be low? Or you do not have mitigation to being stunned when you block if you have all that block chance.
Either your health pool or blocks sounds like they are causing you to be stunned.

I found it tankier not using glancing blows or petrified blood, going arcane swiftness which synergizes very well with command of steel anointment then adding sanctuary. I dropped the top nodes outside of Mind Over Matter which I got from the left side, and went trickster instead of necro and went through the physical damage route I think Cyan suggested early in the thread.

I like that wand setup from Anabasis with casting bone offering and desecrate, that's cool.

I was considering Atziri's reflection, I wonder if it is better for me than Daresso's Courage?

I feel like I want to get physical damage % leech on a ring
and then get increased life recovery rate from a belt I think it is

My phys dmg reduction and evasion are about the same at 22ish% so I am considering getting a beefier shield then taking a node for huge returns from shield to boost the armor or the evasion to then pair with the block chance, life pool, and energy shield, and leech, and elusive, and phasing, and capped resistances to be layered very sturdily.

I don't feel my damage is hurting whatsoever and with the improvements to my gems and changes I listed above I can afford to take all those defensives.

Just some thoughts about defensive layering for it.

Last edited by Omnisic on May 4, 2021, 6:21:18 PM
So killed sirus 8 yesterday, I can tank DIE Beam when molten shell or life leech is up / i can't if not :D

maven unfortunately was a phase 3 wipe. She stuns too often which is a problem managing the bullet hell. need better gear for her, or maybe i think of something.

Upgrades to go:
dual influenced amulet
Spell skill gem level on wand
empower 4 (which is more powerful than cruelty if you have the gemlevels from above)

double corrupted daresso with gemlevel
Boots with tailwind (yes we crit enough, or at least i do)
awakened swift affliction(when tail wind is on boot -> 0.35 seconds casttime, yes you read that right)

the build would look like that then:

https://pastebin.com/XheRQfgx
current progress can be seen in my character tab.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
I'm level 91 with this build and have tried experimenting a bit around on the skill tree, but I definitely still feel kind of squishy on higher tier map bosses.

I feel like I must be missing something fundamental as my POB DPS is only at 350k.

Could someone maybe help point me in the right direction? https://pastebin.com/sEHvAcgP
tsu, are you talking a double corrupt daresso chest or shield? chest right

I just got my 6 link, two white sockets and I am thinking about selling it for something else with more life and resists, phys dmg reduction and additional curse

I feel like the daresso chest is only useful in mapping but not boss fights and I think inspired learning can handle mapping and a better boss chest would help me more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info