The Apollyon Mystery Box

I suppose they are going to gauche the player base spending readiness before decide if and how to respond to the response to the response. Maybe you should have just burned that pile of cash.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Sorry Guyz I am not a streamer so i cant get free mystery boxez....

Please change the name of the game from Path Of Exile to
Path Of Streamerz

K tnx B
The one time I bought mystery boxes I got a brick mtx so nah I'll never gamble my money away ty.
WOW! Poggers af
"
Piou29 wrote:
Come on guys ...

Yes they fucked up, they did aplologize though.

Be mature and just don't buy those MTX if you don't want to, no need to spit your hate again and again, they got it ...

Most people here just stated why they don´t buy it. This is the moral better choice, so they clearly know that the artists made a good job, but the overall team did poorly.

May the streamers pay their bills and bring in a lot of good buyers.
Stuff Looks nice, I don't have a problem with the gambling aspect that others are always complaining about however, I will not be buying any additional supporter packs/pts until I don't feel like im being punished while spending my free time. Overall I still love poe and will continue to play it but I am no longer a fan, make me believe in the magic again!
awful awful awful duplicate duplicate duplicate.. like on a whole new lvl..

160 usd -

9 pets
8 aura effects
5 light boots
4 darkness foot prints
3 light helm
3 light helm attach
2 RF effects
1 body armor
both char effects
1 cloak 1cape
and weapon effect
1 darkness gloves

rest are decoration no darkness body armor no weapons
no light gloves no darkness boots just duplicate 9-5 but then 0 0 0 0 unrealistic odds to be fair

im abit disappointed but its ok i accept that it was my fault..
Last edited by NoyAvargel on Apr 19, 2021, 6:02:01 PM
At least once every 2-3 years a more realistic dark / metallic / worn looking set would be nice.

Not everyone playing poe wants to look like a clown
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Not spending money anymore in this game. It seems they need more streamers and whitelist people playing their game rather than us (normal players). Poe was a beautiful game.
Does anyone know what the script surrounding the lightbringer set translates to? Its a stylized font so I'm having trouble figuring out if its Hebrew or Arabic or something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info