Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Apollyon Mystery Box

Best mystery box ever.
This is the first mystery box that I am thinking of buying.
No Harvest no buy
IGN: Cyanyx
How about fixing the bloody game instead, as well as your processes (Code Reviews? Testing? Handling of compiler warnings?)?
Last edited by DIIde_Ghazkhull on Apr 19, 2021, 12:34:51 PM
I won't buy it, looks bland.
PoE4life
It's a beautiful set. I'll be waiting to buy them when they enter the store next league.
After that mocking apology, their reply is to ... "please support us buy spending more money". No following on that PR disaster,no following on another fucked up league start, no following on the duping, nothing.

Now would be a good time to allow the gifting of duplicates or some other mitigation.

I didn't buy my pack to reward GGG's behavior, I bought it simply because I'm being honest with myself about the power dynamic here.

I'm not going to deny myself something pleasurable in the misguided belief that I'm influencing GGG policy.

There are 50 other simps in line behind me whether I spend money or not. The real Ultimatum has always been if you don't like it get out.

GGG knows exactly how shady they are. The best we can hope for is competition based market pressure, stock holder pressure (some of you are rich, go that route,) or the occasional public relations concession, like the one I suggested above.

FWIW: I'm very hesitate to get more boxes now that I got a duplicate item. I know someone there thinks duplicates are somehow fiscally wise, but trust me they aren't. They are a clear unilateral negative pressure on buying.

Just consider them a launch discount on new mtx, or a potential gift promotion to low income players and dispense with duplicates, or allow gifting.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Morgoth2410 wrote:
Best mystery box ever.
This is the first mystery box that I am thinking of buying.

And when you drop $100 and get 8 pair of gloves, 12 building supplies and missing almost everything it will be your first and also your last.
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
After that mocking apology, their reply is to ... "please support us buy spending more money". No following on that PR disaster,no following on another fucked up league start, no following on the duping, nothing.

SPOT ON
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
dont buy any mtx or box for streamer games...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info