Blightwell dropping as Unidentified + Corrupted from Prophecy

Blightwell which is a Unique Talisman , if randomly dropped from a prophecy will be forced to be unidentified and corrupted , meaning you don't have a use for it as you cannot ID it.

The prophecy I gained it from was "The Stockkeeper"

Pretty sure this is not intended.

Last edited by shikaizoku on Apr 17, 2021, 1:14:40 PM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2024, 12:15:05 PM
Maybe you can use it in a Harvest :-)

Corrupted works, but I don't know if unid does.
Last edited by Jerexil on Apr 17, 2021, 2:52:33 PM
Thank you for this report, knowing where it came from was very useful as this seems to be an issue for only some sources that these drop from. If anyone has any other specific sources of this happening please post them.
"
Thank you for this report, knowing where it came from was very useful as this seems to be an issue for only some sources that these drop from. If anyone has any other specific sources of this happening please post them.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3083602

"
Scripter wrote:
Black Maw Talisman just dropped in cruel lab from random monster (nice!) and it's unidentified, as any unique is when it drops, but it can't be identified (or use) as it's corrupted.

I guess I will save this for standard as a showcase but maybe a fix is needed for future drops of corrupted unique drops.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3083321

"
Kingemperor wrote:
I dropped a unique, corrupted, unidentified talisman in A8 Quay. I cannot identify it because it is corrupted.

https://imgur.com/a/TUSu2PX

"
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"

Happy to be of help!
"

The example from above quoting me was dropped from a random trash mob in A8 Quay, so no trial or prophecy involved. Thanks.
Side note. Are Talisman is not league-specific now to causing this?

"
neohongkong wrote:
Side note. Are Talisman is not league-specific now to causing this?

Yeah, we mentioned in the patch notes and other league teasers that some league specific uniques are now in the core drop pool. Unique Talismans are part of this.
Well. This must have a lot of Eyes of the Greatwolf if is is included.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info