Blightwell dropping as Unidentified + Corrupted from Prophecy

"
jjwashere wrote:
Received Unidentifed, Corrupted Clutching Talisman from Temple of Atzoatl - Sacrafice chamber - converted from Agnerod South staff ilvl 74

Yeah the sacrifice just gave me an unidentified corrputed Black Maw Talisman from a different staff
Happened to me too, from sacrifice.
HI
I got Greatwolf Talisman droped from temple. Corrupted and unidentified.

Would you mind help with that?
"
TylerKado wrote:
"
jjwashere wrote:
Received Unidentifed, Corrupted Clutching Talisman from Temple of Atzoatl - Sacrafice chamber - converted from Agnerod South staff ilvl 74

Yeah the sacrifice just gave me an unidentified corrputed Black Maw Talisman from a different staff

same shit happened to me just now, this is ridiculous
Got a corrupted unidentified black maw talisman from sacrifice in the temple.
Happened again today

Location: Sacrificial chamber on the temple of Atzoatl, while using the ceremonial coffin sacrificing a unique for another one. Got the same result.

Fix, please. Super annoying.
The unique I sacrificed was not corrupted nor unidentified.

Cheers

J
Dropped an unidentified, corrupted Clutching Talisman from Temple of Atzoatl - Sacrificial Chamber.
another one here, unidentified corrupted clutched talisman, temple of atzoatl sacrificial altar
i sacrified random unique gloves that dropped from a monster near the altar
(hrimsorrow it was, unidentified when sacrificed)
Still a bug from Temple of Atzoatl
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info