Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

People malding like little kids, funny :D
GGG is RIP. Press F. No more donates to game and its own streamers. Ignore PoE. RMT game is only for RMT players. FIN
"
The decision to allow any streamers to bypass the queue was clearly a mistake. Instead of offering viewers something to watch while they waited, it offended all of our players who were eager to get into the game and weren't able to, while instead having to watch others enjoy that freedom. It's completely understandable that many players were unhappy about this. We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

i can accept alot in life!
but this was shitting on all gamers that dont stream, all players that have a normal work ( not leving of the internet ) how on earth could you even accept it in the first place is past my logic.
OK this league is absolutly disaster. Im lvl 6 in 12 hours. WTF is going on
Have some of you ever made anything in that scale like GGG? Why all of you qq and warn for "no more money"? Do you know the amount of pressure and the hate they are recieving last hours. Think like adults. Finding the problem and resolving it without breaking something else is terrible in programming. Show some support and stop qq.
Still love you Chris!!
blow it out your ass, ggg
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
I am sorry to say this, but if you knew that this is the best solution to fix the problems, why haven't you tried it from the begining? It would have saved you from a lot of trouble and people could have played much more by now, instead of trying to patch a serious problem. Now this just seems like your last attempt, but what if this will not work either??? Haven't played the game for that long, but it seems that every league start is getting worse and you have less and less solutions for that... but you are preparing for PoE2... which at this rate will be unplayable the first week of release.
queue? OK . streamer priority ? OK . But when i need to kill marveil 10 times because i get dc every loc change. this is disguting.
now am assured that sreamer rng isn`t a myth
Hi! Please fix servers and then reset league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info