Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Absolutely question the rewriting of any applicable to everyone set of rules that is being edited to enable immunity and special privilege for a select group.

This is a standard rule of thumb that applies in all areas of society.

Rewriting the first rule is the hard part, once that initial moral hurdle is overcome all remaining rules may be considered moot as the amending of subsequent rules is simply a clerical task.

This is hopefully not a new concept for most.
very disappointed
This is so weird. It's like you took a risk and it backfired massively.
It's the first time I'm starting to think streamer rng is a real thing. It also explains why some people always seem to have a several minute headstart in the beginning of leagues.

This doesn't effect me personally since I mostly play ssf, but it still doesn't feel right.

People defending this apparently can't see the big picture - streamers and their friends getting benefits and ggg not explaining themselves until they are "caught".

I will keep playing this game but not so sure about supporting anymore.
"
Zodiac404 wrote:
WoW ! Now i understand why i see most of the streamers get an insane "luck" with their drops and crafts and most of us, mortal players, dont. This post explains a lot! LMAO

i see :D
I guess GGG not saying anything about the "Streamer RNG" says more than enough.
I think GGG hasn't even realized yet how much damage has been done.
"
DarklightCA wrote:
When things are slow people can at least watch their streamers play. I understand there is a gotta go fast element to league starts where people race to be first in something.

that may be nice for some people, but not a thing for all.
there are a lot people who don't watch streams and just wanna play themself.
and there is nothing to blame about it.

when u are hungry like hell and starving, does it help you in anyway if u can watch other people eating stuff ?

for some this is a nice thing to watch. others just don't care because they don't watch. you can't (i know you don't) just see this as a way for the whole community. for example: most gamers i know don't care about streams. they just wanna play. not wanna watch other people playing.
This is nothing 'new', GGG has prioritized streamers for a long time by listening to streamers over the rest of the community.

Mathil, Ziz, Cutedog, Ziggy, etc will always have time for more and more convoluted systems as it keeps their content new and exciting but the rest of us can go fuck ourselves.
After reading this, so glad I couldn't make it for launch!

Also, Great Job on smoothing it over Chris. I appreciate the thoughts.

***IN THE FUTURE***

When someone reaches a benchmark that's sent to global, can we at least see how many times they've died?

***EDIT***

After reading some posts, some players make a good point about streamer rng.

Y'all know who's streaming and who isn't, streamers always seeming to get the best of drops. . .

I can't help but wonder if that's a real thing, and IF it is. . .

D2R looks great, been playing PD2 since ritual nerf, and that streamer rng just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm pretty ez going about a lot of things, but when something claims to be fair, I expect no less than fair, otherwise there's no challenge and the game is over.

Looks like PoE2 will have to win us over big time, or it's looking like dell, nvidia, and tencent will be footing the bills for how long?

Don't leave it open for speculation
Last edited by Xernobog on Apr 18, 2021, 5:00:24 PM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
This is so weird. It's like you took a risk and it backfired massively.
It's the first time I'm starting to think streamer rng is a real thing. It also explains why some people always seem to have a several minute headstart in the beginning of leagues.

This doesn't effect me personally since I mostly play ssf, but it still doesn't feel right.

People defending this apparently can't see the big picture - streamers and their friends getting benefits and ggg not explaining themselves until they are "caught".

I will keep playing this game but not so sure about supporting anymore.

they have the game installed on the RAM for instant loads.

the streamer rng though, makes sense
The really sad thing about this is, Empy and has ragtag party of goons will move on to other games like D2:R, D4, and Last Epoch and will also get preferential treatment there, just like here, and will also wreck those games' economies. This shit needs to STOP!! Hidden Streamer RNG and Party play bonuses need to GO AWAY! If GGG, and the other companies, do not listen, this is going to snowball very quickly and ruin them in the long term.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info