Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#resettheleague
i would like a reset to get back the maps i lost. only 4. but it's still the lost currency put into the maps.

but that will never happen. GGG simply don't care about normal players

or it's more like the precious streamers would have to start over. that would just end the world
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Apr 17, 2021, 10:20:48 AM
I call bullshit. GGG was very aware of what you where doing..

you will never get any support from me again.
Last edited by cybert2 on Apr 17, 2021, 10:20:46 AM
I'm not playing POE anymore due to the Harvest changes, but reading the forums is a different story.. it's actually much more fun then the game itself.

Those outraged posts, naive reset demands and GGG ignoring everyone except paid streamers as usual, more popcorn please :)
So a portion of support revenue went to streamers and that same money put most of us at the back of the line.

Fantastic.

Ok they said it won’t happen again but yeah the optics are pretty wild. Sometimes you just can’t make these things up!

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
#resettheleague
мой крафт сервис: https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2543329
my craft service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797327
Thank you GGG for keeping us informed and speaking up as to why things happened the way they did. I appreciate it.

As to the concern of a restart and level playing field.
I honestly don't see any level playing field. Europe/Africa will basically always be at a disadvantage time. East coast US probably as well. Not everybody can afford to start playing late in the evening or in the middle of the night. If you want to have level ground, split markets to continents and let the game start for each zone independently...

Also, just because some see this game as a competition it doenst mean that the rest has to follow the whims of those. They are probably way more people who have to choose carefully as to when to play this game due to private life, family and work. Resetting their progress will be worse then you speedrunners* because they dont have as much time to spend as you. Does this make them and their effort and losses worth less, no. Nobody is entitled here. It is for GGG to make the decision and thats it.

Simply, it is what it is this league.
If this should occure next time again, then honestly rip GGG a new one, because then obviously they didnt learn from their mistakes. Mistakes however can happen, though of course they should not, human factor will always be a thing. Look at the companies you are working for and tell me if that there is absolutely nothing going wrong ever^^
We always notice the bad things, the good are just standard.

*No insult intended, i just perceive you as such and can just try to keep up myself :)
It's completely fucked up that u let those streamers bypass the queue since now they control over the entire market in this league and are WAY ahead of everybody else. If you stand where your words are then ROLL THIS BACK, hard reset and start all over for everybody. That would actually be fair to people that is actually paying you and not getting paid by you. I cant understand how SUPPORTERS THAT IN FACT PAY YOU A LOT OF MONEY EVERY GOD DAMN LEAGUE has less privileges than a guy streaming ur content. That is plain lack of respect for the players that helped you getting this far with the game and is to me the main thing on why this is so dissapointing and embarrassing.
"
Devilspunch wrote:
Dear Chris,

You know I can't quit you....

Next time dont buy supporter pack, but more lubricant ...

Wesmart
no one except for a small percentage actually competes in this race. players just like the illusion that they think they are competing even without any chance. so leave it as it is.
and for the server queue: you wouldn't even realize there was a priorisation of streamers if the league start went fine.
Last edited by Optimyst on Apr 17, 2021, 10:36:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info