New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

pog
ok so BLOODMAGIC is DEAD

201% multiplier ??
200% multiplier ??

the fuck can we go low life as caster ??
if we can't use blood magic to reserve a 50% reservation gem it is quit trash .....

change my mind ...

edit : don't get me wrong, as caster, you will go full energy shield so life remaining would be pointless even with the new low life at 50%
Last edited by macenno on Apr 14, 2021, 5:33:33 PM
Thanks for the nice league.
I hope everyone enjoy with this.
Arms ready !
Uh, am I alone in being baffled by Exsanguinates damage numbers? That seems like absurdly high base damages. My body is ready.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
I just though of a double 6L spellslinger with exenguinate + reap .... what was they thinking you could just make a build that bleed people for 15K raw and have 2 6links also don't cost life to use things since you reserve mana for it.... I think that will be the new busted endgame build, Spellslinger double bleed frenzy-blood magic(lifetap)-faster attack-power charge on crit with corrupted feaver, imagine how many PDPS dot you'll be stacking...

GGG You should think about the existing gem synergy and what will happend if you make SPELL over all thing since they have the most synergy of all with "cast when ... " and "cast upon..."
True softcore player Die at least one per hour.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Really a 1 second duration? Based on the wording it likely works like poison meaning stacks don't refresh. So unless you can hit an enemy 10 times per second or scale your duration like crazy. Good luck maintaining meaningful amount of stacks on anything lol. Even with 200% increased duration plus the 20% from quality you only get a 2.2 second duration. Perhaps in practice it won't be as bad as it looks. On the other side Exsanguinate looks really cool. So we at least get one new fun thing to replace all the fun and interesting things we lost. I miss the old GGG that let broken mechanics into the game so we could actually have fun with them. Before they got tuned down for the next league. Finding little broken op interactions between skills or gear is literally the coolest part of the game. Yet every league we get less and less of that. Why? Because stupid players kept complaining saying things like. "How did GGG let this into the game. They should have known this would happen." Now GGG tries to catch every single fun broken interaction before the league launches and the game is far less exciting because of it.

Don't get me wrong. GGG still represents the gold standard for content updates. And I'm incredibly grateful for what they do. Just look at the amount of supporter packs I buy. I love this game but it's quickly turning into a warframe situation and I would really like to see a course correction.

Perhaps GGG can implement a better system for invested thoughtful players who want to see the game succeed for another decade, to provide feedback on the game.
I kinda want to use most of these gems just for something new... but i dont really like bleed builds and some will prob be nerfed halfway in league and end up sucking anyways

Can we get a video of chris playing endgame maps with these gems?
How does the corrupted blood and the other phys dot things scale with the enemies defense?
Cause I think there is no physical resistance just some physical damage is reduce by 20 modifiers. And as far as I remember armour only protects from hits not from the dots, or does it?
So at the moment I think monsters (or players who encounter someone hostile (no matter if boss, roque exiles or other players) can only deal with this damage by damage mitigation with phys damage taken as lightning damage (Lightning Coil).
So someone else calculated 5000 phys damage per second by the dots with reap and corrupting fever... wouldn't that kill you really fast in game...
Last edited by griffinzero on Apr 14, 2021, 5:56:19 PM
"
itssowrong wrote:
Really a 1 second duration? Based on the wording it likely works like poison meaning stacks don't refresh. So unless you can hit an enemy 10 times per second or scale your duration like crazy.

Im disagree. Poison is ailment, while here you have a debuff, so while you refreshes debuffs by using them again, this should be refreshed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info