New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Kinda interested in new skills as league start, hmm.
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Shouldn't petrified blood half the damage instead of lowering it by 40%? Cuz otherwise it's just a self-debuff without benefits.
"
Lynerus wrote:
I kinda want to use most of these gems just for something new... but i dont really like bleed builds and some will prob be nerfed halfway in league and end up sucking anyways

They never nerfed anything halfway through a league.
OOOF blade vortex f-ing wrecked
"
dyneol wrote:
Shouldn't petrified blood half the damage instead of lowering it by 40%? Cuz otherwise it's just a self-debuff without benefits.

Difference i saw beetween presented petrified blood 1/0 and 20/20 is 10% mitigation damage from hits
"
Valandin wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:

Difference i saw beetween presented petrified blood 1/0 and 20/20 is 10% mitigation damage from hits

It just does not seem worth it ... you just increase the risk of getting oneshot because its 40% converted to dot and not 50%.
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Valandin wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:

It just does not seem worth it ... you just increase the risk of getting oneshot because its 40% converted to dot and not 50%.

With high regen type of character, this could be worth, while getting only 60% of initial hit in first moment, 30% is going during next 4 seconds, so 7,5% of damage per second. I think without testing and maybe seeing over 20lvl scaling, its hard to say its strong or shitty.
@Edit: Ah! Forgot to mention, that i think, characters which going for it, would have ones of the really high hp pool, so even with this 50% health reservation i think they should have at least something around 4k hp
Last edited by Valandin on Apr 16, 2021, 12:28:31 PM
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
I kinda want to use most of these gems just for something new... but i dont really like bleed builds and some will prob be nerfed halfway in league and end up sucking anyways

They never nerfed anything halfway through a league.

Guess you didn't notice the stealthnerfs of mirror shards drops from Valdo's Rest harbingers in Ritual. A shame you missed the party(same as me) - some lucky people were dropping 3 mirror shards in one map.
Does reap hit and dot benefit from spell damage or is it only the DoT?
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
"
millamber wrote:
Does reap hit and dot benefit from spell damage or is it only the DoT?

Spell damage is used by both parts, hit and dot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info