(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

Just made level 95 and finally broke through 11k on mana.
I know this will be controversial because this build is HC viable as designed but based on conversations I read over on the discord, I decided to try out what others have done and that is drop the path to Wind Dancer since I am not a HC player.

I have to say I have not missed Wind Dancer at all. I replaced those points with all damage and I went from level 93 to level 95 deathless. It feels really good so far. All T14's and above, with conquerors and guardians going down fairly easily during that time frame.

I still don't enjoy running maps with Elemental Weakness. I still do them but skip Ultimatums in those maps just to be safe.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 12, 2021, 1:41:43 AM
Thanks for your answers Andy and Grimjack. I was able to fix most of the stuff you mentioned. Hope I can learn the playstyle too

Hi,
In the PoB, the enemy is Unnerved. Where is this coming from?
Thanks
"
Hi,
In the PoB, the enemy is Unnerved. Where is this coming from?
Thanks

From Bladeblast

just crafted this beauty!!
mirror service inc xD
"
I know this will be controversial because this build is HC viable as designed but based on conversations I read over on the discord, I decided to try out what others have done and that is drop the path to Wind Dancer since I am not a HC player.

I have to say I have not missed Wind Dancer at all. I replaced those points with all damage and I went from level 93 to level 95 deathless. It feels really good so far. All T14's and above, with conquerors and guardians going down fairly easily during that time frame.

I still don't enjoy running maps with Elemental Weakness. I still do them but skip Ultimatums in those maps just to be safe.

In SC you can drop a few of the defensive layers, WD provides protection against perfect storms where you're getting hit very hard.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on May 13, 2021, 1:09:34 AM
Can we sustain righteous fire on this build ?
Can someone tell me which Pantheon is used? I couldn't identify it.
"
Can we sustain righteous fire on this build ?

Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info