(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

Anyone try and sustain perma-RF on wrath setup? I've gotten mana regen on both sceptres & ring plus blue pearl amulet, and I seem to be sustaining just fine based off PoB and a few random maps I've run. But curious if I will need more, I know Cestarix did something similar and went for Arcane Cloak regen helm enchant and mana recovery mod on belt too.
Looking for tips on biggest survivability upgrades. I can't seem to complete t16 Ultimatums consistently since I randomly get popped around stage 5-6. Damage is solid but the one shots are really holding me back from being able to level/farm high end content.
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Looking for tips on biggest survivability upgrades. I can't seem to complete t16 Ultimatums consistently since I randomly get popped around stage 5-6. Damage is solid but the one shots are really holding me back from being able to level/farm high end content.

Have you tried swapping your off hand scepter for the Replica Mistwall shield? You will lose some damage but the guide recommends Mistwall for better survivability when mapping and in Ultimatums.
"
Kaegyn wrote:

Without seeing your PoB, you built incorrectly. Some of your rares have 0 life rolls on them. Can't imagine you're sitting at anything above 3k hp. You don't want to be running 4 unique flasks. I would drop Atziri's for a quartz and wise oak for a jade of reflexes. That's probably a good starting point.

Didn't take much time to look cause a bit busy atm, but make sure you're running enduring cry, vaal grace and some form of fortify. Fortify and endurance charges should have 100% uptime during an ultimatum, keep in mind your sigil reduces damage taken by 19% at stage 4, so you can weave around inside of it to be even safer.

You also went clusters wayyyyyy too early, your rares are too far behind to support losing purity of flesh life wheel and cruel preparation.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on May 3, 2021, 2:33:12 PM

Here is my gear for the moment. Feels prety great for mapping and Ultimatum but my single target is so bad...can't gil a guardian under 1 or 2 min it's just so low. WHat could i improve ? Sitting around 3.7k life and 10300 mana.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Anyone try and sustain perma-RF on wrath setup? I've gotten mana regen on both sceptres & ring plus blue pearl amulet, and I seem to be sustaining just fine based off PoB and a few random maps I've run. But curious if I will need more, I know Cestarix did something similar and went for Arcane Cloak regen helm enchant and mana recovery mod on belt too.
I use RF all the time - well, except for maps with mods that prevent me from sustaining - reduced recovery, for instance.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
In the Clarity with no Clusters POB, the tree does not have MOM allocated. Is this a mistake or intentional? I thought MOM was core to this build...
"
In the Clarity with no Clusters POB, the tree does not have MOM allocated. Is this a mistake or intentional? I thought MOM was core to this build...

That would be assuming Cloak of Defiance armour, which grants MOM.
"
st0rmie wrote:
"

That would be assuming Cloak of Defiance armour, which grants MOM.

Thanks!!!
What are your thoughts on omeyocan--not worth it because we already have onslaught? I was just thinking it'd be nice to be able to ditch the quartz flask, all you'd need to do is squeeze another 10% spell dodge and then you'd be capped all the time...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info