[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

crafting wand was so annoying , but finally finished
Last edited by Yeti221 on Dec 4, 2021, 10:18:35 AM
"
Yeti221 wrote:

crafting wand was so annoying , but finally finished

Not even 30% qual, pff 2/10
Hello,

I'm a very new player and I have a simple question.

You mention in the leveling section that I need to start using two weapons but I don't know which skill gems I need to put in my secondary weapons. Could you tell me please?
In PoB leaguestart you have both weapons with sockets (arcane surge with flame dash and wrath, herald of ice and clarity)

I have qustion for lowlife part, there are alot of auras and even with all the talents I cant use them all together (like hatred, zealotry and wrath) is there something I am missing or it should be one or the other?

edit: just found mistake in mana reservation intead of life and also relog after and its ok now :)
Last edited by Virenius on Dec 6, 2021, 7:01:29 AM
Greetings,
How does one go about crafting one of these? All of the wands I have found on trade are insanely expensive. I assume crafting will also be expensive.
hallo im sorry but is there a detailed gem setup somewhere for this build the pob doesnt work in my country and i cant down load it
"
illmatic0x wrote:
Greetings,
How does one go about crafting one of these? All of the wands I have found on trade are insanely expensive. I assume crafting will also be expensive.

I havent a clue to be honest - but if you know what you are doing its probably cheaper than buying a top end one because yes they are insanely expensive. Mine is hardly mirror tier but was still 100ex+

Probably some guides out here on youtube or somewhere that explain how to do it but personally I would rather just save the ex while enjoying playing the game rather than learn it myself.
Quick question how did you deal with being silenced ?
"
dealthdealer wrote:
Quick question how did you deal with being silenced ?

You could use your one jewel slot with a corruption against it - but personally I find Corrupted Blood much more useful there.

Silence is a pain but is is pretty rare - I reckon I have only been silenced around a dozen times this league and i have played quite a lot. So on the off chance I do get silenced i just run away until it wears off!
I've been getting silenced almost every map cant get past 93. Maybe I missed something i'll share with pastebin. https://pastebin.com/CPe7AkZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info