[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

I just picked up a Militant Faith, the Dominus version. When I put it in the Melding notable turns into Heated Devotion. Is that suppose to happen and if so, are we suppose to still take that point even though it gives no Devotion?
Hi, I've just got your build up and running ready for maps at lvl 70. Love it so far. May I ask what you mean under playstyle where you say "...and buff yourself up with Hextouched Storm Brand". Thanks.
Hey ist there a 3.17. update coming for this build? :)
"
romanizer wrote:
Hey ist there a 3.17. update coming for this build? :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Maybe!

Not sure, depends how lazy I am :P

But I will be probably playing it because Reap got stupid buffed again with non-exaggerated 2x damage buff from previous league.

"
Now deals 57 to 86 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 58 to 87), up to 943 to 1414 at gem level 20 (previously 702 to 1053). Now deals 1463.3 Base Physical Damage per second at gem level 20 (previously 1463.1). Now has 210% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 160%).

Might swap Unleash to something else now though.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I would love that. Was thinking about trying to create my own reap starter with (double) cold iron dagger + nightblade support, but i never made an own build. Do you think it could work? Thanks for your fast reply btw KMQ :)
Last edited by romanizer on Jan 31, 2022, 3:54:11 AM
"
romanizer wrote:
I would love that. Was thinking about trying to create my own reap starter with (double) cold iron dagger + nightblade support, but i never made an own build. Do you think it could work? Thanks for your fast reply btw KMQ :)

It should work but Cold Iron Point is going to be 2-3 EX each this league for the first week or two so it's something you should be prepared for.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
It should work but Cold Iron Point is going to be 2-3 EX each this league for the first week or two so it's something you should be prepared for.

Ye i guess you are right, It's probably to risky for me to create my own build, but there are no reap leaguestarters to be found (yet). Ill probably go with spectral helix if it stays like that. thanks again for your fast reply :)

/edit maybe i can just use ur 3.16 pob and swap unleash with nightblade, i really wanna play reap :/ ^^
Last edited by romanizer on Jan 31, 2022, 4:44:12 AM
"
romanizer wrote:
"

Ye i guess you are right, It's probably to risky for me to create my own build, but there are no reap leaguestarters to be found (yet). Ill probably go with spectral helix if it stays like that. thanks again for your fast reply :)

/edit maybe i can just use ur 3.16 pob and swap unleash with nightblade, i really wanna play reap :/ ^^

Just leaguestart with this guide then when you farm some currency tweak it in any way which you want. Going for meta will ruin fun probably.
"
"
romanizer wrote:
"

Just leaguestart with this guide then when you farm some currency tweak it in any way which you want. Going for meta will ruin fun probably.

Thanks for your reply, i guess i will do that. since i really suck at theorycrafting: is there any reason not to use nightblade instead of unleash (since it got nerfed) after swapping to cold iron daggers? the gloves lose some value (maybe replace them with a rare), but apart from that i dont really see any downside.
Last edited by romanizer on Jan 31, 2022, 9:18:30 AM
"
romanizer wrote:
"

Thanks for your reply, i guess i will do that. since i really suck at theorycrafting: is there any reason not to use nightblade instead of unleash (since it got nerfed) after swapping to cold iron daggers? the gloves lose some value (maybe replace them with a rare), but apart from that i dont really see any downside.

You cant use nightblade with reap since reap is not attack.
Last edited by OberstGruppenFurer on Feb 1, 2022, 5:24:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info