[ 3.14 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Unleashed Reaper Build 💀 — T16 100% Without HH 💸 Cheap —

ABOUT THE BUILD

This build is extremely strong and can specialize into any type of content farming while it's standard version can do all content very easily.

It has a ceiling of 8K life, nearly instant life leech in most scenarios, many defensive layers and up to 50M AOE DPS - it's da real deal.

There are no required rare items which need to build to function and it can do T16 100% delirious maps with boss kills and everything already at 30 EX.

Boss killing, Running maps fast, League starting, Delirious maps - all is very easy and smooth for this build.

I league started with this build and provided boss services, did T19 80% delirious maps and ran Burials fast which got me a mirror in a week in Ultimatum.

It can comfortably level in maps like these.

LEVELING TO MAPS

As Reap needs scaling and is not available for us to use before Act 3 Siosa or Act 6 Nessa, we have to use other skills to level.

I most of all suggest starting with a fast leveling build you prefer or use my Smooth Sailing Shadow Bow Build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080646

VIDEOS

All videos are deathless and made 5-6 days into Ultimatum league.

T16 100% Deli with 3 Winged Scarabs, Alva and dead Omniphobia, Kosis.
No headhunter, 30 EX gear.

https://youtu.be/kSyh1gDt4Ek

T16 100% Deli finished Ultimatum.
No Headhunter, 30 EX gear.

https://youtu.be/figI92OcRko

Simulacrum wave 18-20 with 2v1 against Kosis & Omniphobia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le0ubTk2iYE

Uber Elder in 1:34
https://youtu.be/d4kc-O_7ZCQ

PATH OF BUILDING

Reap is the least Path of Building skill in game as the skill gains damage while you're not attacking and in reality no skill attacks in one place for more than a second.

The 30 EX PoB damage is 1.6M full life, 2.2M low life translated to damage per cast it's somewhere around 10 - 40M damage.
2M x 4 Seals = 8M
8M x 5 Cascades = 40M damage per cast.
Watcher's + Bottled Faith would push it to 60M.

30 EX PoB at level 93 final build & gear in videos
https://pastebin.com/G3RAQNXN

NEW VERSION
Both versions are very strong but this is even stronger
https://pastebin.com/HvAMi58Z
Very high regen, very high life recovery, Immortal Call, Vaal Grace, higher mobility, very strong damage with 60% block 25% spell block, 36% dodge and spell dodge, 7.3K life.
Every single piece of equipment is less than 1 EX.

BANDITS, ASCENDANCY, PANTHEON

Bandit: Alira then at level 92, 2 passive points.

Ascendancy: Ambush & Assassinate -> Unstable Infusion -> Mistwalker -> Opportunistic

Pantheon:
Major - Brine King.
Minor - Ryslatha.
Don't be lazy on finishing them, they're both very strong.

GEMS

6-link

Reap
You don't need Awakened gems - they're only more damage and nothing else.
Highest damage and QoL Awakened Gem is Spell Cascade
If you're lacking damage for bosses, swap to use concentrated effect.
You can permanently use Concentrated Effect after getting Awakened Spell Cascade.

or if you don't have any awakened gems

4 or 3-link - If you don't have Awakened Hextouch Support level 5( has to be level 5 or 6), put one aura inside a single slot and get a third link on Frost Blink.

3-link

3 or 2-link - Remove Elemental Proliferation once you get Awakened Hextouch level 5. Arcane Surge has to have it's spend as much or less mana than your Frost Blink.

No-link

ITEMS

Body

Spoiler

You don't need a corruption and especially not this specific one. You can buy a Kaom's for 10C.

Staff

Spoiler

This is not an expensive staff, it just has a lot of affixes.
It is equivalent to T2 Spell Damage & +3 Phys skil gems with no other affixes.

Has to be at least item level 77, block is the best base.
Bought this 6 linked for 1 divine and used 10 essence of Woes on it. All that you need is Spell Damage & at least 2+ level to physical skill gems. This staff is only 10% less damage than the one above but has more defenses, so it equals out.

To have an accurate understanding how much damage something does, remove cast speed from the item in Path of Building by editing the item.
PoB calculates cast speed into damage but we use Unleash so it doesn't do anything for us.

Helmet

Spoiler

Using this because it gives a lot of HP and it's easiest to find enchants on.

Gloves

Spoiler

Rare gloves are also good if you get some decent damage modifiers on them.

Boots

Spoiler

As many important stats as you can, chaos resistance would be good.

Belt

Spoiler

As many resistances, life and strength as possible.
Abyss jewel should have Blind or Onslaught.

Rings - Important

Spoiler

One has to have life from spell hit, which is a very common mod on Shaper rings starting from item level 75 already.
You can get it for 5C.

Second preferably would be physical damage leech which comes from delve drop, alternatively an amulet can be used for that.
Starting for 20C as well, don't aim very high.

Amulet

Spoiler

Use an amulet with either physical damage leech or something like this. Global Critical Multiplier is #1, #2 is physical skill gems.
Constitution or Vitality Extraction as anointments.

Jewels

Spoiler

Has to be high templar dominus.

Has to be Large ring.

Always max life & global critical multiplier, rest get whatever you want or need; I needed resistances.

Flasks

Spoiler

You have to have at least - Freeze, Bleed, Curse mods.
If you do delirious content, you have to get Shock as well.
Bottled Faith is very useful too, I was just too lazy to buy it myself.

Item buying order

Flasks - 1C a pop
Level 20 or 21 Reap - 10C
Leech jewelery - 10c
6L staff - 1 divine
Kaom's Heart - 20c
Crown of the Inward Eye - 10C
Thread of Hope, Large Ring - 40C
Militant Faith - 70C

Build can do all content now.

Awakened Spell Cascade - 10 EX.

Build can do T16 100% Delirious maps now.

( Luxury ) Awakened Hextouch LV5 - 15 EX
( Luxury ) Bottled Faith - 7 EX
( Luxury ) Double damage Pride Watcher's Eye - 5 EX

Build can do T19 100% Delirious maps now.

CURRENT POB & LATEST CHANGES

28th April, removed and added a lot, this will be the final iteration.

PLAYSTYLE

This league is a hit and run league which is exactly how this build plays out.
You should use 1-2 seconds between casts to reposition yourself with Dash and buff yourself up with Hextouched Storm Brand.
There is no point in spamming the spell without stacks.

How fast you go is up to you, I do 40 - 80% Delirious maps so I don't need speed.
You can double your speed with quicksilver and better boots.
I've revived my Gladiator Reave - stronger than ever with up to 600M DPS!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2976624
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 9, 2021, 2:54:20 AM
Last bumped on May 12, 2021, 11:00:00 AM
looking good my dude, I hope they let use the demon claw mtx on reap.
I think i'll be going trickster with this.
Colour me intrigued - I've run your previous builds for reave so looking forward to this one plus I like the way the skill looks so lets see how this plays out in the PoB during the next week :)
"
saltyvu wrote:
looking good my dude, I hope they let use the demon claw mtx on reap.
I think i'll be going trickster with this.

Neat! Why Trickster though? I'm personally able to reach ridiculous levels of layered defenses without it.

That's 95% of all hits being mitigated completely.

"
Spazmeister wrote:
Colour me intrigued - I've run your previous builds for reave so looking forward to this one plus I like the way the skill looks so lets see how this plays out in the PoB during the next week :)

Rad! I'll be maxing this skill like I did Reave so if it's scaling is good, it'll be very competitive.
Was about to say - the defensive layers seem intriguing. My leaguestarter build is finished so unfortunately I won´t be able to give this a try, but that´s a hell lot of evasion and dodge with some residual block on top and a more than comfi life poo. Not bad.
Looks sexy, this is something I'm going to try.
I wonder if the new LL stuff would be worth an investment later on >.>

Just curious how you are planning on getting endurance(Brutal) charges?
Using Cry?

Also, I don't know if Arcane surg would work with Reap, since it uses life instead of mana.
Last edited by Sparhawk87 on Apr 10, 2021, 6:17:51 AM
"
Vennto wrote:
Was about to say - the defensive layers seem intriguing. My leaguestarter build is finished so unfortunately I won´t be able to give this a try, but that´s a hell lot of evasion and dodge with some residual block on top and a more than comfi life poo. Not bad.

Oh for sure! I'm just starting with it (:

"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Looks sexy, this is something I'm going to try.
I wonder if the new LL stuff would be worth an investment later on >.>

Just curious how you are planning on getting endurance(Brutal) charges?
Using Cry?

Also, I don't know if Arcane surg would work with Reap, since it uses life instead of mana.

Not sure about anything else new, we'll have to wait until the launch. Nothing worry about though as I'm starting with this build and will update it while I'm playing and discovering.

Yep, Enduring Cry or Small Cluster, not sure yet which.

Most likely Surge won't work, I've replaced it with Hypothermia right now and will updated the first post.
keep in mind that BV give u 100% inc. crit chance on 10 blades. and u can scale more dmg when u go as DoT (58 to 87 phys dmg) vs 120 DoT. so i like ur idea but it can be very different. im going this skill for Sure.
Please make an in dept reap build guide when the league starts, lvling tree, gems, gear etc... i know reap is gonna be blast for single target and both aoe... so im waiting for it brah keep it up !
99.9% chance this will be my starter. Looking forward to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info