[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

This is one of the very few builds which can very literally one-shot the beefiest endgame bosses in the game while also being a very competent maximum juice 100% delirious maps farmer with minimum change in it's itemization and tree.

I've played this build for 3 leagues and will most likely play it again in future with confidence. The build has no required uniques and the progress is very smooth with plenty of room to improvise yourself.

There are two versions of this build, both based on my Archnemesis profiles which are not min-maxed at all. Videos are made with ~50% cheaper gear.

3.19 Bossing One-Shot Reap
https://pastebin.com/Ly7cVeTy

3.19 Endgame Mapping Reap
https://pastebin.com/QbLhCqWa

PoB I used to kill The Feared in 3.17 - EXTREMELY TANKY FOR BOSSES!
This is not tankier or stronger than the map version for maps and general gameplay.
You have to use exactly the same setup with exactly the same gems and items. If you don't cap spell block or have enough HP or Petrified Blood, it won't be nearly as effective as it is.
If you do get all that, you will be able to tank most Uber boss mechanics in game while still doing 30M DPS.
https://pastebin.com/fh1tppfd

As all characters need to move constantly and there is no use of spamming the skill, the damage should be calculated most of all on the "Average Hit" basis.

4.8M Average hit
28.8M Damage from 6 Seals
144M Damage from 5 Repeats

This is the maximum damage potential if you wait for full seals and all the stars align - every 2.8 seconds.

VIDEOS

3.17 Sirus One-Shot
https://youtu.be/2Rw5JXcTmOQ

3.17 Conquerors & Guardians One-Shots + Maven & Sirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEKrOkIn6EY

3.17 T16 100% Delirious Map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-SiSXC_tY

The Feared kill in 3.17.

Old videos.

Spoiler
All videos are deathless and made 5-6 days into Ultimatum league.
This build is buffed in 3.16.

T16 100% Deli with 3 Winged Scarabs, Alva and dead Omniphobia, Kosis.
No headhunter, 30 EX gear.

https://youtu.be/kSyh1gDt4Ek

T16 100% Deli finished Ultimatum.
No Headhunter, 30 EX gear.

https://youtu.be/figI92OcRko

Simulacrum wave 18-20 with 2v1 against Kosis & Omniphobia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le0ubTk2iYE

Uber Elder in 1:34
https://youtu.be/d4kc-O_7ZCQ

BANDITS, ASCENDANCY, PANTHEON

Bandit: Alira

Ascendancy: Ambush & Assassinate -> Unstable Infusion -> Mistwalker -> Opportunistic

Pantheon:
Major - Brine King.
Minor - Ryslatha.
Don't be lazy on finishing them, both are very strong.

GEMS

Bossing version

6-Link Reap

Spoiler

If you're doing targeted bossing, you always want to have as little AOE as possible to hit as many blades as possible, so every gem quality which gives AOE, should 0%. You might want to get Anomalous Concentrated Effect as well for even less AOE.
For intensify we use Apex Mode jewel which keeps Intensify up all the time.
You need Awakened Unleash level 2 inside +3 Level Kulemak to get an additional seal as some Awakened gems need level 5 for their special effect.

If you cannot afford at least Empower level 3, use Cruelty Support.

4-Link Auras

Spoiler

You need Enlighten if you're using Aspect of the Spider which is 15% more damage + 30% slow.

3-Link Divine Blessing

Spoiler

Should be used 1 second before the boss becomes vulnerable, followed up with a health potion or Enduring Cry.

2-Link Pride

Spoiler

This is after you've gotten Aul's with Pride, if you don't have Aul's don't use Arrogance.

1-Links Hydrosphere, Curse, Frostblink

Spoiler

Hydrosphere is used to keep up Blood Charges between phases as hitting the sphere generates them. Due to reservation, you have to use level 1 versions.

It is a very good idea to use Steelskin & Enduring Cry as well if you're doing serious bossing, not just one-shotting.

Assign Steelskin as your left click.

Mapping version

6-Link Reap

Spoiler

For mapping you want as much AoE everywhere from quality and passive tree as possible.
You need Awakened Unleash level 2 inside +3 Level Kulemak to get an additional seal as some Awakened gems need level 5 for their special effect.

If you cannot afford at least Empower level 3, use Cruelty Support.

2-Link Frostblink

Spoiler

Make sure your Frostblink uses enough mana for Arcane surge to proc.

A lot of 1-Links Vaal Blight, Enduring Cry, Determination, War Banner, Void Sphere, Steelskin, Assassin's Mark, Purity of Elements

Spoiler

Set your left click as Steelskin.

ITEMS

Staff

Spoiler

League start with a rare 6L staff, use alts until you get at least +2 or +3 physical skill gems and then craft spell damage.

Without 6L should be somewhere 1 EX range.

Best possible combo, around 15 - 30 EX. Only for min-max as it's 10% better than the 1 EX combo.

Body

Spoiler

Best corruption.

Gloves

Spoiler

Should try to get one with some sort of corruption, vulnerability being the best.

Boots

Spoiler

For maximum boss DPS.

For mapping and in general league start.

Helmet

Spoiler

Best DPS for endgame one-shotting.

A very good helmet for mapping, especially with Shrine nodes on Atlas passive tree. Also used in Guardian One-Shot video. The Maximum Power Charges is a very good corruption, around 10% more damage.

Amulet

Spoiler

Can use "Efficiency" anointment for mapping version.
Has to be "Pride" version.

League started with this, around 10 chaos. Most important is to have life and + physical skill gems.

Rings

Spoiler

"Physical Damage Leeched As Life" is the most important mod on rings, found only on trade or delves.

Second ring should be as much Chaos res, Life and Global Critical Strike Multiplier as possible.

Jewels

Spoiler

Has to be by Dominus, best mods are "Area damage", "Resistances", "Aura effect".

Put whatever you need on it, I needed crit for bossing.

Must have if you're using Intensify.

Large ring, must have if you're running the mapping version.

Corrupted Blood abyssal jewel, quite cheap.

More damage, you can choose whatever mods fit you.

Flasks

Spoiler

Always for mapping

For bossing and ignores Maven's anti-heal mechanics.

My mapping setup.

My bossing setup.

Doedre's is to keep charges during very long phase swaps like unlucky Sirus storms.

IMPORTANT STATS & NOTES

Spoiler

1. You need to have at least 6.5K life starting in red maps. There is no way around this as the build uses life to cast spells.

2. You need to have immunities to all ailments which include Shock, Ignite, Freeze - potentially even Poison. It is also very suggested to get a curse removal or reduced curse effectiveness flask as curses can make you take essentially double damage.

3. You need to have all Elemental Resistances at least 72% and Chaos Resistance at least 10%. Having -60% Chaos resistance means that a hit that's supposed to do 1000 damage, does 7000 damage to you.

4. You can invest into Increased Area of Effect if you want to do fast mapping but for strong bossing you need to drop the AOE as low as possible for you to hit as many blades as possible.

5. The AOE of blades hitting a single target depend on how you aim the blades. The further you are, the more spread out the blades are.

6. You need to move after every cast.

7. Maximum Power Charges & Critical Strike Multiplier are your best damage boosts for most sources.

Leveling to maps

As Reap needs scaling and is not available for us to use before Act 3 Siosa or Act 6 Nessa, we have to use other skills to level.

I most of all suggest starting with a fast leveling build.
My Smooth Sailing Shadow Bow Build is what I normally start with:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080646

Item Buying Order

Flasks = 1C a pop
All gems you need = ~ 5C on average per piece
Doedre's Malevolence = 1C
The Gull = 1C
6L staff = 1 Divine
Around 100 Alts to roll +2/3 Physical Gems
Level 21 Reap = 10C
Leech Ring = 10C
Kaom's Heart = 5C
Thread of Hope, Large Ring = 40C
Militant Faith = 50C
Empower Lv 3 = 50C

Spend around 4 EX on 5 Way carries on /trade 820. This levels you from 90 > 94 in 1 hour which is very fast. If you want to save money, level up gems during it and with it's loot you should get at least 1 EX back.

Build can do all content now.

Awakened Spell Cascade = 2 EX
Empower Lv 4 = 5 EX
Cane of Kulemak 6L = 5 EX
Bottled Faith = 5 EX
Double damage Pride Watcher's Eye = 5 EX
Unleash + Maximum Power Charge Helmet = 5 EX

Build can one-shot Guardians now and do T16 100% Delirious maps

Here is the Atlas tree which I was running the whole league for both bossing and mapping.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAfwB5BNYE2weICfgKGQtxDuIRiRR3FNoXyxtOH2YgKyHFJf4o0CqEL0YwAzFrNKQ1zTZdQYxHz0gASCxPYU_YUBdT-1k8XNlc3F1PXvdgZ2O1ZWtn6WhSaR5pm2ncazZsSW19bgZwUHOLdPp1Q3k3ecN69Hr9ewp9E4PDg92K0YssjaGPHY_UkU2RjJIEnbGeSaMZpEqlJKWup4KsGqwfr8G0hrcruEq51LpMuu--OML_w6rGM8jlyaHM-dBK0KLRY9Nd1i3WW9bb2LXZ59xN3Wjga-GL4nHjfOWP55bqjerV7Ezs5e5c7sH1TPZS9-T5APkO-jD6svwE_M79yf3RAAA=

Bossing: Sirus, Conqueror maps, Uber Elder, Synthesis maps.
Mapping Setup: Blood-Filled Vessel, Expedition Scarab, Strongbox Scarab, Blight Scarab, Optional Divination Scarab in divination card maps.
Always The Searing Touch influence & Domination( Shrines) from the map device.
Can do absolutely all maps without checking for mods except reflect.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Dec 9, 2022, 3:06:11 PM
Last bumped on May 5, 2023, 7:09:44 AM
looking good my dude, I hope they let use the demon claw mtx on reap.
I think i'll be going trickster with this.
Colour me intrigued - I've run your previous builds for reave so looking forward to this one plus I like the way the skill looks so lets see how this plays out in the PoB during the next week :)
"
saltyvu wrote:
looking good my dude, I hope they let use the demon claw mtx on reap.
I think i'll be going trickster with this.

Neat! Why Trickster though? I'm personally able to reach ridiculous levels of layered defenses without it.

That's 95% of all hits being mitigated completely.

"
Spazmeister wrote:
Colour me intrigued - I've run your previous builds for reave so looking forward to this one plus I like the way the skill looks so lets see how this plays out in the PoB during the next week :)

Rad! I'll be maxing this skill like I did Reave so if it's scaling is good, it'll be very competitive.
Was about to say - the defensive layers seem intriguing. My leaguestarter build is finished so unfortunately I won´t be able to give this a try, but that´s a hell lot of evasion and dodge with some residual block on top and a more than comfi life poo. Not bad.
Looks sexy, this is something I'm going to try.
I wonder if the new LL stuff would be worth an investment later on >.>

Just curious how you are planning on getting endurance(Brutal) charges?
Using Cry?

Also, I don't know if Arcane surg would work with Reap, since it uses life instead of mana.
Last edited by Sparhawk87 on Apr 10, 2021, 6:17:51 AM
"
Vennto wrote:
Was about to say - the defensive layers seem intriguing. My leaguestarter build is finished so unfortunately I won´t be able to give this a try, but that´s a hell lot of evasion and dodge with some residual block on top and a more than comfi life poo. Not bad.

Oh for sure! I'm just starting with it (:

"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Looks sexy, this is something I'm going to try.
I wonder if the new LL stuff would be worth an investment later on >.>

Just curious how you are planning on getting endurance(Brutal) charges?
Using Cry?

Also, I don't know if Arcane surg would work with Reap, since it uses life instead of mana.

Not sure about anything else new, we'll have to wait until the launch. Nothing worry about though as I'm starting with this build and will update it while I'm playing and discovering.

Yep, Enduring Cry or Small Cluster, not sure yet which.

Most likely Surge won't work, I've replaced it with Hypothermia right now and will updated the first post.
keep in mind that BV give u 100% inc. crit chance on 10 blades. and u can scale more dmg when u go as DoT (58 to 87 phys dmg) vs 120 DoT. so i like ur idea but it can be very different. im going this skill for Sure.
Please make an in dept reap build guide when the league starts, lvling tree, gems, gear etc... i know reap is gonna be blast for single target and both aoe... so im waiting for it brah keep it up !
99.9% chance this will be my starter. Looking forward to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info