What to Expect from the Livestream

Can't wait! This will be epic!
I have to admit, that I not excited as usual. The last months and especially the last weeks were horrible. I hope that ggg take steps and answer real questions and not unnecessary ones. We want more qol (Trade!!!!), better performance and more fun instead of brainless nerfs and changes for the 0.1% ones.
I'm looking forward to this, but I admit I'm feeling a bit apprehensive because sadly the vocal minority of the community has become rather toxic and made being a fan of the game just not as exciting. I would say I hope tomorrow's reveal will start to heal the community but really it is not GGG that has control over that, it's the individual players, and I have my doubts that the loudest ones will ever be satiated.
"
Japan wrote:
I have to admit, that I not excited as usual. The last months and especially the last weeks were horrible. I hope that ggg take steps and answer real questions and not unnecessary ones. We want more qol (Trade!!!!), better performance and more fun instead of brainless nerfs and changes for the 0.1% ones.

what exactly was horrible???
Nice :D
Why even bother talking about PoE2 atm? You told us all about it in 2019 and it still is not out.... just let us know like 3-6months in advance not 3-4 years. If it isnt coming out in the next 6 months no one cares
I already got the wings Sadge
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
more ugly wings... well, better than foot prints I guess.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

"
We'll showcase a new Path of Exile 2 trailer followed by a gameplay preview with developer commentary.

How about showcasing your developer game playing POE1, doing crafting and slamming instead? Especially the fella that says with eyes closed?
Glad you're being generous on the Twitch drop window.
Hopefully I can be there live, but nice to be able to get the drop later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info