How does this sword have 4x master crafts?

As i can understand its from standart, some time ago multicraft had no limit on how many crafts you can do on an item, thats why it could have 6 craft mods (one was multicraft)
The Multimod used to not count as a Suffix. There are 3 crafts there - one is a double-affix.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
crit + quality is a single mod, right? Not a crafter but I believe this is the case
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
crit + quality is a single mod, right? Not a crafter but I believe this is the case

Yes
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=13&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=5&bp=y&as=1&bld={}&ggt=|2|3|4|5|6|7|9|11|14|12|13|&ccp={}
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
The Multimod used to not count as a Suffix. There are 3 crafts there - one is a double-affix.

Multimod always counter as a suffix i think......it just in the past you still have 3 prefix and 2 suffix left, to at most you can have 3 crafted mod but minus multimod itself it is 2
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

i think

You thought wrong.
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Apr 6, 2021, 4:21:58 PM
yeah.....a 2020 account and pretend is a vet of the game.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

multimod has always counted as a suffix. there used to be no limit on number of crafts before, other than max 6 mods on a rare item.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 6, 2021, 4:31:55 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
the mod has always counted as a suffix. there used to be no limit on number of crafts before, other than max 6 mods on a rare item.

Your item must be crafted after the release of sync item in 3.6 and before the nerf

Just like the thread starter's item which has the quality hybrid mod which release in 3.5 (GGG also retiered the veil mod in 3.6 so that by viewing the range, will tell it is crafted in 3.5 or 3.6 or later)

yes, my item is from Synthesis league. Ive crafted it so I know what Im speaking about ;)

took me lots of alts to get the DoT multi and flip the coin with annul
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 6, 2021, 4:37:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info