Support Creators by Purchasing Armour Sets on Nexus

"
Ringx wrote:
"
Graas Hoppa wrote:
asking to support the streamers that say harvest nerfs are good?

yeaa.. NOPE!

i would've supported PathofMatth if he was on this list + if you guys stopped your destruction of harvest!
+1 and a huge thank you to PathofMatth for having the decency to speak out

Ummmmm, shouldn't this kind of announcement just be sent to the 1% since they're now the ONLY ones who'll EVER be able to experience any new endgame content from now on with harvest being destroyed?

Supporting is fine, but supporting to play the acts over and over and over, then get into white maps, then yellow then slowly slowly into red maps until our progress is gated by rng and not having any decent gear is not fine. Not all of us have 10 hours a day to 'grind' and not all of us want poe to be a second job.

Harvest allowed US casuals to craft our OWN pleb gear to get US further into red maps and then into the new endgame content. Removing it to the point its now nothing more than close your eyes and reforge, whilst leaving duping 30 quality 6 link all white sockets in game is such a joke.

oh nooo, someone plays more than you and thereforce gets further into the game? stuff that makes sense for a good game? how horrific...
maybe go play d3 if you like to skip the story and just have a full set instantly and stop typing stuff like that, like for real...
Wow I feel so baited right now. Thought for a second we were getting user-made content on nexus mods. Based on the ratio I've been seeing in the comments I'll just buy the armor with the points from supporter packs and give the streamer I would otherwise have bought from a $5 dono.

EDIT: I stand corrected I found a good use for this.
"
When your purchase is complete, you'll receive a code for your microtransaction that can be redeemed on your Path of Exile account here and used as normal.

I think this means I can actually buy an armor pack as a gift for a friend??? Dude that's actually kinda nice, why isn't this built into the in-game shop? Give us like a button or check box to buy for a friend then give us a drop down of our friends-list or let us type in a name with auto-complete for our friends-list?
Last edited by mrimjustaminorthreat on Apr 6, 2021, 7:56:20 PM
"
Artluxd wrote:
"
Ringx wrote:
"
Graas Hoppa wrote:
asking to support the streamers that say harvest nerfs are good?

yeaa.. NOPE!

i would've supported PathofMatth if he was on this list + if you guys stopped your destruction of harvest!
+1 and a huge thank you to PathofMatth for having the decency to speak out

Ummmmm, shouldn't this kind of announcement just be sent to the 1% since they're now the ONLY ones who'll EVER be able to experience any new endgame content from now on with harvest being destroyed?

Supporting is fine, but supporting to play the acts over and over and over, then get into white maps, then yellow then slowly slowly into red maps until our progress is gated by rng and not having any decent gear is not fine. Not all of us have 10 hours a day to 'grind' and not all of us want poe to be a second job.

Harvest allowed US casuals to craft our OWN pleb gear to get US further into red maps and then into the new endgame content. Removing it to the point its now nothing more than close your eyes and reforge, whilst leaving duping 30 quality 6 link all white sockets in game is such a joke.

oh nooo, someone plays more than you and thereforce gets further into the game? stuff that makes sense for a good game? how horrific...
maybe go play d3 if you like to skip the story and just have a full set instantly and stop typing stuff like that, like for real...

I can't get past white maps without havest :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Can't say I feel any urge to further support a company that is as out of touch as yours currently seems to be, and this whole concept of yet another third party site for something that could be integrated into your own store as an option is stupid.
👋 Sellouts

Thanks but no thanks.
Last edited by a_k_a on Apr 6, 2021, 7:56:20 PM
I don't know what people in the comments are talking about in regards to Harvest, but I'm excited for these armour sets!
Well here I thought the line for me was top tier supporter packs but then you go and do shit like this. Guess there's more than one line I wont cross.
Saved
"

I can't get past white maps without havest :(

White maps ? how do you beat kitava without triple elevated full gear it's just not possible.
Do they think of us CASUALS ?
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
Last edited by Arcanist_ on Apr 6, 2021, 7:54:39 PM
If you don't like it... don't buy it? Is that really so hard people? I mean look at all the mtx sales already giving streamers $0, and now you're upset that they aren't getting more for simply having an affiliate link? Just shows you don't care about content creators or the "POE Community", you only care about shitting on the game that has given you hundreds or even thousands of hours of enjoyment because you don't like a decision about game design. Your outrage at GGG is hilarious for this is hilarious, but I suppose this is just a byproduct of modern society and people thinking that they can cancel anyone they don't agree with.

Seriously, if you hate this game so much and want to praise Last Epoch or whatever other competitor on the market is then just go play that game. The sooner you get off of here and go enjoy yourself, the happier you'll be.

And yeah, I can already see the "intellectuals" going "complaining about complainers blah blah blah" as if it invalidates any of what I said. Not like I'm complaining just to complain, you guys have been making these forums and reddit into a cesspool that is difficult to enjoy visiting.
Last edited by Glowy on Apr 6, 2021, 7:54:24 PM
This is pretty cool, you guys should add Cutedog_ as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info