Support Creators by Purchasing Armour Sets on Nexus

Meh, I never buy MTX with full price. You almost got me this time GGG.
"
Graas Hoppa wrote:
asking to support the streamers that say harvest nerfs are good?

yeaa.. NOPE!

i would've supported PathofMatth if he was on this list + if you guys stopped your destruction of harvest!
+1 and a huge thank you to PathofMatth for having the decency to speak out

Ummmmm, shouldn't this kind of announcement just be sent to the 1% since they're now the ONLY ones who'll EVER be able to experience any new endgame content from now on with harvest being destroyed?

Supporting is fine, but supporting to play the acts over and over and over, then get into white maps, then yellow then slowly slowly into red maps until our progress is gated by rng and not having any decent gear is not fine. Not all of us have 10 hours a day to 'grind' and not all of us want poe to be a second job.

Harvest allowed US casuals to craft our OWN pleb gear to get US further into red maps and then into the new endgame content. Removing it to the point its now nothing more than close your eyes and reforge, whilst leaving duping 30 quality 6 link all white sockets in game is such a joke.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
While this is a good idea, I think most people buy MTX with points from supporter packs, and so I think there should be an option to buy with points, or they should be discounted to sale prices ($25-31 for an armour set instead of $42).
"
I could buy some rando armor pack for $84.00. Jesus effing Christ!! no thank you.

or $34.99 for LE, shuddap and take my money!!!!

The north remembers.

The North clearly ignores MTX are utter shit on LE but with even worse prices than POE.
Ok idea but more transparency would be appreciated.

What percentage goes to the streamer if I buy an armour set this way? I noticed some cool sets are on sale when I was browsing (RaizQT's store for example).

But if he's only getting like 10-20% then I am out. Would rather just sub and buy a supporter pack which is a much better deal all around.

So... what percentage do streamers actually get with this deal?

"
diablomix wrote:

What percentage goes to the streamer if I buy an armour set this way? I noticed some cool sets are on sale when I was browsing (RaizQT's store for example).

But if he's only getting like 10-20% then I am out. Would rather just sub and buy a supporter pack which is a much better deal all around.

I just checked and it seems like from a 42$ packs, the amount the streamer gets is:

"
KittenCatNoodle will receive $3.36 from this purchase.

About 8%... With a ratio this low it feels a lot more more like streamers are the ones doing advertising for GGG. I'd honestly consider upping that ratio substantially, since some people might skip on a personal 40$ donation to the streamer in favor of these packs.
"
"
diablomix wrote:

I just checked and it seems like from a 42$ packs, the amount the streamer gets is:

"
KittenCatNoodle will receive $3.36 from this purchase.

About 8%... With a ratio this low it feels a lot more more like streamers are the ones doing advertising for GGG. I'd honestly consider upping that ratio substantially, since some people might skip on a personal 40$ donation to the streamer in favor of these packs.

$3.36 on a $42 purchase is insulting. I don't mean to be harsh but the economics of this makes no sense.

As a consumer I get a much better deal with a supporter pack and the streamer gets a much better deal with a $5 donation. 8% is awful. That needs to be bumped up to like 30% or more to make it feel like I am actually supporting both. I just don't see the value of this as is.

Edit: Other option is allow our favourite streamers to sell supporter packs. That would feel a lot better for the consumer (me) and also feel better knowing I am supporting the game and streamer at the same time.
Last edited by diablomix on Apr 6, 2021, 7:43:26 PM
Why is Kripparian on there? He hasn't made content for PoE in like 4 years.
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
Purchases made through this method still substantially support the development of Path of Exile.

SIXTY
MILLION
DOLLARS
IN
PROFIT
FROM
WITH
RECORD
BREAKING
PROFITS
ANNUALLY
AFTER
THAT
All of this 'support' for the LEAST optimized game on the market. Fuck this

Yep. I know a lot of players who are playing Last Epoch. We're going to league start but not buy supporter packs this time. Then go right back to LE rather than experiment with other builds. I quite the league the day I couldn't finish crafting the awesome chest I sunk a LOT of time and currency into. I'm still salty.

where's quin69
IGN:skydog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info