[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
aquarose_ wrote:
I have 2 question about Bone Helmet and the Bottled Faith. Is minion life on a bone helmet really important? I understand that AG should benefit from this mod but overall not sure if it's 100% required.

And about Bottled Faith - we take this flask on our high budget version of the build because it provides 10% incr damage for our minions, and... crit chance, right? It should work for them as it's just a debuff? Or this works only for our character as well as 40% incr damage in the base of Sulphur Flask?

Minion life on bone helmet is completely unecessary.
Golems rarely die anyway. If your golems die to something that means your AG also died, that's the bigger concern.

The best third prefix on your bone helm is just a high life roll.

Getting Concecrated Effect or Increased Area of Effect is also decent rolls that are better than minion life.

Bottled Faith adds 10% increased damage and 80% increased crit chance to our minions. It doesn't give crit chance unfortunately, the 2% crit only gets applied to you.
The consecrated effect gives 80% increased crit chance and 6% life regen to everyone who stands it.
That's why you can use it to replace your life flask. You probably want 1 stone golem though or your regen will be pretty pathetic. If you're running a Headhunter though, maybe having bottled faith as your only source of regen is enough. I'm not sure, haven't tested.
"
Zaayd wrote:
I switched couple days ago from Pure Spectre to this build and... I kinda regret? I spent 100+ exalts in the build so far, I do great damage but I die 1 to 2 times a map to basically anything?

I don't know if there is something wrong on my build or whats happening, but at the moment i'm having no fun playing, wasting more time dying and coming back than actually playing?

I adress survivavbility alot in the buildguide.
If you want to feel less squishy there's alot of things you can adopt.

My favorite methods this league was to use a skin of the lord paired with an Auls Uprising amulet.

This allows you to reach insane avoidance numbers, very high armour and Evasion and very high block chance which will keep you alive.

I've said it numerous times before.
Due to the nature of Ultimatums, I don't like running a Spectre chest this league. I'd only consider running one if you have a Headhunter.

A Phase Acrobatics Skin of the Lords simply adds too much defensives.

You can also opt to run with 1 cluster setup instead of 2 et.c. to add more lifenodes to the build.

Since there's basically no endgame this league, we don't need absurd dps and 1 cluster is fine. I'm able to kill Sirus in ~1 second with my current gear and I'm close to immortal in maps. Still getting oneshot by random oneshot mechanics from bosses though because you can't have 100% flasktime and Vaal Haste uptime though, so still gotta dodge die beams and shaper slams et.c.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Jun 12, 2021, 10:23:07 AM
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
aquarose_ wrote:
I have 2 question about Bone Helmet and the Bottled Faith. Is minion life on a bone helmet really important? I understand that AG should benefit from this mod but overall not sure if it's 100% required.

And about Bottled Faith - we take this flask on our high budget version of the build because it provides 10% incr damage for our minions, and... crit chance, right? It should work for them as it's just a debuff? Or this works only for our character as well as 40% incr damage in the base of Sulphur Flask?

Golems rarely die anyway. If your golems die to something that means your AG also died, that's the bigger concern.

Getting Concecrated Effect or Increased Area of Effect is also decent rolls that are better than minion life.

Bottled Faith adds 10% increased damage and 80% increased crit chance to our minions. It doesn't give crit chance unfortunately, the 2% crit only gets applied to you.
The consecrated effect gives 80% increased crit chance and 6% life regen to everyone who stands it.
That's why you can use it to replace your life flask. You probably want 1 stone golem though or your regen will be pretty pathetic. If you're running a Headhunter though, maybe having bottled faith as your only source of regen is enough. I'm not sure, haven't tested.

I got it, thanks. Unfortunately due to the state of this league and this league being a complete disaster, there aren't many good minion helmets left on the market, everything I see now is just local armour and ES mods and cold res, usually no available prefixes. For example, if you can check: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/dq4Qgl3uJ
Don't have access to any of mirror services, so yeah. I'm probably going to craft a good wand & shield myself but helmet is a big problem it seems. I'll try to use Bottled Faith with HH once I get spectre boots with "cannot be frozen" mod, I already thought it should be good.
Last edited by aquarose_ on Jun 12, 2021, 11:15:11 AM
"
aquarose_ wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
aquarose_ wrote:

I got it, thanks. Unfortunately due to the state of this league and this league being a complete disaster, there aren't many good minion helmets left on the market, everything I see now is just local armour and ES mods and cold res, usually no available prefixes. For example, if you can check: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/dq4Qgl3uJ
Don't have access to any of mirror services, so yeah. I'm probably going to craft a good wand & shield myself but helmet is a big problem it seems. I'll try to use Bottled Faith with HH once I get spectre boots with "cannot be frozen" mod, I already thought it should be good.

Yeah, GGG completely dropped the ball this league, especially when it comes to crafting above intermediate items.

For bone helm upgrades, you either run a 20 ex 7-link helm or you're forced to mirror a 9-link helm.
That's your only options, unless you plan to lose currency.
I think Ghazzy spent over 2000 exalted orbs crafting his helm this league.
You're just better of mirroring it.

If you do have a mirror ready you can just contact Ghazzy and he'll allow you to mirror service it. Just write to him on his Twitch, that's what I did :)
You could probably send a PM to him on these forums aswell.
He's a really nice dude and likes to help his community so he'll most likely log in and allow you to mirror it.
Your FAQ doesn't mention >A7 Sirus fights and AG dying.

I'm currently farming $ and going through the upgrade path in the notes on the medium budget no cluster POB, and my AG gets deleted every single time I've killed (read: attempted) a high awakening level Sirus. Does it get better with the Kingmaker gear, or should I just not bother with Sirus yet?
"
Dovry wrote:
Your FAQ doesn't mention >A7 Sirus fights and AG dying.

I'm currently farming $ and going through the upgrade path in the notes on the medium budget no cluster POB, and my AG gets deleted every single time I've killed (read: attempted) a high awakening level Sirus. Does it get better with the Kingmaker gear, or should I just not bother with Sirus yet?

This shouldn't be an issue really. It's maybe because your AG is low budget I'd assume.

You should try to get a 21/0 AG gem to start. They're incredibly cheap usually.
It will boost his hp alot. If you manage to get 7% health regen from a Gruthkuls body armour and a pair of regen boots he really shouldn't die to anything.

I haven't lost my AG to sirus in 3 leagues, lost him to plenty of other things though. I want to say that it really gets better with high budget gear on him.
But he still needs to have ~50k health. You can see how much health your AG has by looking at the tooltip for the animate guardian on your skillbar.
Sounds like your AG has very little HP and lacks alot of health regen.

Also, during the fight, try to consistently convocate your AG out of danger.
If he stands in the middle of the 4 lasers when Sirus makes 3 copies of himself and blast in the middle he takes some damage. Also, if he stands afk in one of the red pools on the ground he will take some damage. You need to convocate your minions out of that stuff.
"DISCLAIMER: Don't use a trigger wand unless you have a Frostbite ring."

The gear I'm currently saving up for is the trigger wand + frostbite ring, but it's pretty expensive, with wands starting at 3ex and rings at least 1ex each if I want any ele res with the frostbite on hit.

Until I've got that sorted there's no room for convocation on the build, unless I swap it out with Frost Bomb.

I'm going to test out swapping frost bomb for convocation and I geared the AG with grukthuls,southbound,windscream and some other life/%life/regen/resist uniques I had in the stash and it's at ~42k HP now

Another question I have is where do I see which amount of golems I should have out?
Do I summon the stone golem from Clayshaper until I have 2 unset rings?
At the moment I have 5 carrion golems and no stone golems.
Last edited by Dovry on Jun 14, 2021, 9:53:29 AM
"
Dovry wrote:
"DISCLAIMER: Don't use a trigger wand unless you have a Frostbite ring."

The gear I'm currently saving up for is the trigger wand + frostbite ring, but it's pretty expensive, with wands starting at 3ex and rings at least 1ex each if I want any ele res with the frostbite on hit.

Until I've got that sorted there's no room for convocation on the build, unless I swap it out with Frost Bomb.

I'm going to test out swapping frost bomb for convocation and I geared the AG with grukthuls,southbound,windscream and some other life/%life/regen/resist uniques I had in the stash and it's at ~42k HP now

Another question I have is where do I see which amount of golems I should have out?
Do I summon the stone golem from Clayshaper until I have 2 unset rings?
At the moment I have 5 carrion golems and no stone golems.

+1 to all spells wands could be bought for 30c.
"

Adding minion damage/AS to boost the damage you lose by removing the clayshaper and fire/lightning to spells to offload some of the cost of the rings bumps up the cost by quite a bit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/OWQgD9QsE
"
Dovry wrote:
"

Adding minion damage/AS to boost the damage you lose by removing the clayshaper and fire/lightning to spells to offload some of the cost of the rings bumps up the cost by quite a bit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/OWQgD9QsE

There is a Convoking Wand with +1, fire damage to spells (to proc EE) and empty suffix to craft Trigger. 30c. Perfect option for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info