[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

I don't understand, I've spent about 60-70ex and am borrowing my friends HH... mapping is great with the HH but bosses still take me ages to kill? Bannon took like 30 seconds at least... how are people getting bosses insta dead??
"
Selenity wrote:
I don't understand, I've spent about 60-70ex and am borrowing my friends HH... mapping is great with the HH but bosses still take me ages to kill? Bannon took like 30 seconds at least... how are people getting bosses insta dead??

Everything adds up right:

extra spectre level on your boots,
+1 extra spectre in chest
minion damage on your wand
your helm is a starter helm at best, lvl 20 socketed skills is 4 more gem levels per additiona socketed mod.
awakened gems
21/23 gem levels
good jewels and clusters
the crafted shield with power/frenzy charges and necro aegis is a big dps boost
+3 rings

Every one of these upgrades is hundreds of thousands to millions of dps for your minions.
This build on a budget is squishy and mediocre imo, you really need to just go balls deep with it.

The biggest change to the mirror tree i found useful for the league is to not take the large cluster at heiro and instead take sanctuary wheel, glancing blows. Run rumins and mistress of sacrifice and divergent bone offering.

Spend the extra points you passed on the cluster on the scion life wheel and some other extra life nodes.

Im at 6.2k life 700 es, capped block. 40k evasion with auls grace amulet and stibnite and jade.

This change made ultimatums feel great, 100% delis feel great, juiced out the butt maps feel great and medium depth delving feel great.

Simply got to go harder on the gear fam there isnt much else to say, the build is entirely minmax and if you only have "some" of the gear or even half ass it its not going to be anywhere near the same level as most of the damage is on gear and clusters and not a great deal is from the tree.

Good luck ! look at some of the other thread participants characters and make your changes from there.

An example of small differences that make a big change is this cluster.

Its almost perfect but i miss 1% attack speed on the roll. Whats 1% yo say, well its 12% attack and cast speed over the entire wheel for every minion. Its huge and that 1% would be another few hundred thousand damage for me.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jun 7, 2021, 1:19:19 AM

I just got this. My first ever league in PoE and first ever HH that I acquired. Not from a drop or divination cards, of course. You can look at my character and ask why would I need a HH instead of better gear(especially for a summoner build, right?), but that's just my choice, I already have like 40m overall dps with AG and so I decided to go with that, still plenty of currency to spend on my build haha!

However, I'm thankful to this guide creator, because without this guide and without his help it wouldn't be possible at all, I would've been playing some lame cyclone slayer build and I wouldn't know how to gather at least some low-end currency, I know I asked lots of questions but just because of that I was able to understand certain mechanics and major points of scaling in this build, and hopefully helped someone else with sharing my knowledge as well.

So yeah, Mr. Otroligdojps or Deadandlivin, thank you yet again!
Last edited by aquarose_ on Jun 7, 2021, 1:14:46 AM
How did u add spectres buff/debof to PoB?
Is there a good guide somewhere on how to make the chest with +1 spectre and additional curse?
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Selenity wrote:

Everything adds up right:

extra spectre level on your boots,
+1 extra spectre in chest
minion damage on your wand
your helm is a starter helm at best, lvl 20 socketed skills is 4 more gem levels per additiona socketed mod.
awakened gems
21/23 gem levels
good jewels and clusters
the crafted shield with power/frenzy charges and necro aegis is a big dps boost
+3 rings

Every one of these upgrades is hundreds of thousands to millions of dps for your minions.
This build on a budget is squishy and mediocre imo, you really need to just go balls deep with it.

The biggest change to the mirror tree i found useful for the league is to not take the large cluster at heiro and instead take sanctuary wheel, glancing blows. Run rumins and mistress of sacrifice and divergent bone offering.

Spend the extra points you passed on the cluster on the scion life wheel and some other extra life nodes.

Im at 6.2k life 700 es, capped block. 40k evasion with auls grace amulet and stibnite and jade.

This change made ultimatums feel great, 100% delis feel great, juiced out the butt maps feel great and medium depth delving feel great.

Simply got to go harder on the gear fam there isnt much else to say, the build is entirely minmax and if you only have "some" of the gear or even half ass it its not going to be anywhere near the same level as most of the damage is on gear and clusters and not a great deal is from the tree.

Good luck ! look at some of the other thread participants characters and make your changes from there.

An example of small differences that make a big change is this cluster.

Its almost perfect but i miss 1% attack speed on the roll. Whats 1% yo say, well its 12% attack and cast speed over the entire wheel for every minion. Its huge and that 1% would be another few hundred thousand damage for me.

Thanks for the reminder of the end game clusters! Those are pretty insane.

Crafted this one myself :D
Took about 1000 alts, 50 annuls, 9 imprint beasts and aug crit harvest craft for vicious bite.

edit: and another one in ~400 alts, 23 annuls and 4 beast imprints.

even hit the right enchant on the 2nd try. Pretty lucky crafting sesssion
Last edited by Ridman on Jun 7, 2021, 11:07:45 PM
I dont understand how can I get additional curse. How can I get it not in a chest?
And if I haven't get double curse, which curse should I use? Elem Weakness on a gloves?
"
hit6661 wrote:
I dont understand how can I get additional curse. How can I get it not in a chest?
And if I haven't get double curse, which curse should I use? Elem Weakness on a gloves?

You give to your AG a piece of gear with +1 curse and gloves with curse on hit.
"
"
hit6661 wrote:

I remember someone was mentioning that we can use ele weakness triad grip on our character and frostbite on AG, how?
"
aquarose_ wrote:
"
"
hit6661 wrote:

I remember someone was mentioning that we can use ele weakness triad grip on our character and frostbite on AG, how?

Windscream boots and gloves with Frostbite on Hit (quite expensive, as you can only get a synthesized ones)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info