[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Hi guys,

How does the "apply an extra curse" mod work, actually?

I'm applying Frostbite with one of my rings.

If I were to get Triad Grip with a curse on it, would it work if I don't have any item with the "apply extra curse" mod?

Thanks!

Your character has a base curse limit of 1.
Meaning, with no extra curses from either gear or skill points, you can only apply 1 curse.

If you get +1 curse from an item, like a chest or amulet corruption, you can apply 2 curses.
1 from base and 1 from item.

Sources of getting extra curses for the build include:
- +1 Curse from Chest.
- +1 curse from Neck corruption (Hard to get)
- +1 curse from skill tree (You have to annoint to get it)
- +1 Curse from Awakened Hextouch. Needs to be linked to BV
Thanks Deadandlivin, good to know!
Bottleneck yet again. 4,6k hp pool with 75/75/75/-40% res, can't get past 92 lvl anymore, I just can't. Best I was doing was 80% of next lvl while spamming heists, I'm dying from random stuff consistently, most of the times not from bosses but just from map clear. I had 4 Sirus encounters, could kill him just once which is super sad, first time I tried to kill him without any tactic whatsoever, 2nd time was successful(A6 Sirus). 3rd and 4th(both A6) time is just painful. He killed me a few times offscreen, a few times because of dash inside the vortex because I had to dodge his onetapping skills, a bunch of times because of his annoying corridor, but mostly it's just minions making my screen terribly filled with models so I can't see his animations.

Currently running no clusters because I don't have any spare points to use them.
This is what my POB looks right now: https://pastebin.com/8BJR4HhQ

Should I just switch to Mistress of Sacrifice+Bone Offering+Different shield(don't know which one though) for some time to just level? If I can't get most of the scaling because I can't progress without lvl, what should I do?
Last edited by aquarose_ on May 10, 2021, 8:53:47 AM
"
aquarose_ wrote:
Bottleneck yet again. 4,6k hp pool with 75/75/75/-40% res, can't get past 92 lvl anymore, I just can't. Best I was doing was 80% of next lvl while spamming heists, I'm dying from random stuff consistently, most of the times not from bosses but just from map clear. I had 4 Sirus encounters, could kill him just once which is super sad, first time I tried to kill him without any tactic whatsoever, 2nd time was successful(A6 Sirus). 3rd and 4th(both A6) time is just painful. He killed me a few times offscreen, a few times because of dash inside the vortex because I had to dodge his onetapping skills, a bunch of times because of his annoying corridor, but mostly it's just minions making my screen terribly filled with models so I can't see his animations.

Currently running no clusters because I don't have any spare points to use them.
This is what my POB looks right now: https://pastebin.com/8BJR4HhQ

Should I just switch to Mistress of Sacrifice+Bone Offering+Different shield(don't know which one though) for some time to just level? If I can't get most of the scaling because I can't progress without lvl, what should I do?

What are you dying to?

You could try running my tanky setup.
It requires some investment though.
First you need to invest in a Skin of the Lords with Phase Acrobatics. You pick Glancing blows manually instead.
A chest like this is perfect:

Link Minion Dmg - Elemental Army - GMP - EDWA - Vicious Bite
So swap Hypothermia for Elemental Army instead.

After that, invest in an Auls Uprising with either hatred or grace reduction.
Pick the cheapest one.
Just realised Auls uprising is 10 ex + now. I bought mine for 2 ex a week ago because I was experimenting :D
Swap Haste for Grace. This makes it extremely hard to die.
I leveled from 95-97 yesterday, died once because I dashed into a Sirus storm cloud.

You can start out trying that setup. If you're still having problem, getting Bone Offering with Mistress and Necromantic Aegis is probably last resort. Literally unkillable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrrqVrdzDH0
Great build ,trying to manage and acclimate with it a few days. A lot of work was done by you, great job! Also wanted to say abt AG, that we can find a lot of regen in eye of malice corrupt,but it can be pretty annoying (for me it was 15 tries).
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

What are you dying to?

It's difficult to explain, this is my first league in POE so I'm not really familiar with what certain mobs can do, for example I rushed about twenty lvl 80+ heist blueprints and died 3 times in a row because of some sentinel mobs or whatever, they just instakill you with their red bombs. Same applies for some mobs where they explode if you're near them, sometimes I dash into a pack to apply EE and don't expect myself to be smashed in a second, I'd understand if it was because there was a lot of rare monsters that would attack me and I die, but these things are really annoying, same rule applies with offscreen killing when I'm running to the Sirus evading (not entering them) his vortex and he just spams his "die" blast offscreen when I'm literally 200m away from him and I can't literally do anything. Sometimes this game just wants you to lose your exp.

"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Pick the cheapest one.
Just realised Auls uprising is 10 ex + now. I bought mine for 2 ex a week ago because I was experimenting :D
I leveled from 95-97 yesterday, died once because I dashed into a Sirus storm cloud.

I tried to snipe a chest with correct colors with Glancing Blows for like 5 days straight and I got it for 2ex, I thought I wouldn't die anymore but that rule doesn't really apply to this league probably. So quite a few things happened in the last few days, one is that I can't really progress anymore because of getting killed here and there and currency making started to be less easy, I used the Anima Stone recipe while they used to cost something, now they are super cheap and many people use this. Tried Haewark essences, didn't really like that method.
Last edited by aquarose_ on May 10, 2021, 10:56:34 AM
"
aquarose_ wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

What are you dying to?

It's difficult to explain, this is my first league in POE so I'm not really familiar with what certain mobs can do, for example I rushed about twenty lvl 80+ heist blueprints and died 3 times in a row because of some sentinel mobs or whatever, they just instakill you with their red bombs. Same applies for some mobs where they explode if you're near them, sometimes I dash into a pack to apply EE and don't expect myself to be smashed in a second, I'd understand if it was because there was a lot of rare monsters that would attack me and I die, but these things are really annoying, same rule applies with offscreen killing when I'm running to the Sirus evading (not entering them) his vortex and he just spams his "die" blast offscreen when I'm literally 200m away from him and I can't literally do anything. Sometimes this game just wants you to lose your exp.

"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Pick the cheapest one.

I tried to snipe a chest with correct colors with Glancing Blows for like 5 days straight and I got it for 2ex, I thought I wouldn't die anymore but that rule doesn't really apply to this league probably. So quite a few things happened in the last few days, one is that I can't really progress anymore because of getting killed here and there and currency making started to be less easy, I used the Anima Stone recipe while they used to cost something, now they are super cheap and many people use this. Tried Haewark essences, didn't really like that method.

Getting the correct colors isn't the entire world. You can get a chest cheap with offcolors and still make it work, it's only a slight dps loss.

You will never truly be unkillable, but with what you're currently using you shouldn't die too much I think.

Btw, you're not proccing EE with that necklace craft.
You specifically need the fire/lightning dmg to rings craft.
Lightning dmg on attacks doesn't work because BV isn't an attack, it's a spell.
This should add ~30% more dps to your build.

A change you could do is to get a Stygian vise instead of the darkness enthroned. You have a very good jewel in your belt though, use that one.
Use the extra resistances from a good stygian vise to unspecc these socket slots:

Use these extra socket slots to get medium clusters for more dmg into your build and get the Lifewheel node at Tireless.

You should also look into buying A taunt and blind jewel, swap out one of your primordial harmonies.

Check the jewel in the belt.

For farming currency you need to invest or you wont make anything this league.
I suggest running a Lira Arthain strat with 6/6 Blight and 4/4 Heist.
Buy a 10% rogue marker duplicate trinket for like 5 chaos and use it while farming Heist together with Rusted Blight Scarabs and Rusted Cartography Scarabs. You can also use Sac frags for more quant. Any other scarab is a money loss pretty much because of the scarcity of scarabs. Always run the Heist Zana mod ofc.

Do this together with Platinum watchstones that increase the chance to get blueprints.

You can either choose to sell everything you get and keep the ball rolling or run the heist stuff to literally print currency.

Doing this should easily generate 50 ex a day for you.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
lonton2 wrote:
Have anyone tried Trial Galecaller https://poedb.tw/us/Trial_Galecaller in this setup? Thank you.

I haven't but assuming that spectre doesn't shotgun I think it's safe to assume it's worse. Might want to test it though.

Thank you. I'm running Windchaser jsut for fun, and it's ok-ish. I couldnt find the 3G1R2B Skin of the Lords, so the links below should be fine for my spectre right ? Dont mind my 2G, i'm just running Predator & Minion Damage for 2B.

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
aquarose_ wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

What are you dying to?

"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Pick the cheapest one.

Getting the correct colors isn't the entire world. You can get a chest cheap with offcolors and still make it work, it's only a slight dps loss.

You will never truly be unkillable, but with what you're currently using you shouldn't die too much I think.

Btw, you're not proccing EE with that necklace craft.
You specifically need the fire/lightning dmg to rings craft.
Lightning dmg on attacks doesn't work because BV isn't an attack, it's a spell.
This should add ~30% more dps to your build.

A change you could do is to get a Stygian vise instead of the darkness enthroned. You have a very good jewel in your belt though, use that one.
Use the extra resistances from a good stygian vise to unspecc these socket slots:

Use these extra socket slots to get medium clusters for more dmg into your build and get the Lifewheel node at Tireless.

You should also look into buying A taunt and blind jewel, swap out one of your primordial harmonies.

Check the jewel in the belt.

For farming currency you need to invest or you wont make anything this league.
I suggest running a Lira Arthain strat with 6/6 Blight and 4/4 Heist.
Buy a 10% rogue marker duplicate trinket for like 5 chaos and use it while farming Heist together with Rusted Blight Scarabs and Rusted Cartography Scarabs. You can also use Sac frags for more quant. Any other scarab is a money loss pretty much because of the scarcity of scarabs. Always run the Heist Zana mod ofc.

Do this together with Platinum watchstones that increase the chance to get blueprints.

You can either choose to sell everything you get and keep the ball rolling or run the heist stuff to literally print currency.

Doing this should easily generate 50 ex a day for you.

Didn't really think that I'd get such a detailed answer from anyone. Thanks, man. I think you should leave your PayPal in this build thread so that people could donate to you.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
mpo001 wrote:
hi guys!! any have test this guide for afk bligted maps?

It can but you need very good gear to afk farm Yellow corrupted blight maps.
Doing white blighted maps is a money loss right now.

If you're interested in afking blight you need to do alot of gem swap and skilltree changes.

For example we're linking:
CWDT - Increased Duration - Bone Offering - Steelskin together in boots.
Hatred + generosity is moved to wand.

Convocation in shield is swapped for Vitality aura.
We're ditching skitterbots to fit Vitality.

Since it's close to impossible to cap chaos res this league we can't run a Glorius Vanity. I haven't gotten to the point where I can afk blight yet, I think. But we might want to get a life on block shield, unspecc Necromantic Aegis and invest into small clusters with either Life and Fettle nodes or small block clusters.

This video is from last league:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_DNzwnDxdM

Ty for help, you have the good pob for afk farm? i see the video but i dotn see the pob.
i dont know how much damage i need to make afk bligted, you have any idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info