[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
@Deadandlivin
Do you know, does additional chance to block attack damage while under Bone Offering (helm enchantment) applies to you as well? And if it doesn't, what other defensive enchantments can be used?

Here's the "tanky" version I've come up with for now.
Should be a good variation if you prefer some more tankiness instead of clear speed. As I mentioned before, this version uses no Necromantic Aegis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrrqVrdzDH0
Gear

Clusters:
1 Large and 2 medium ones.

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
@Deadandlivin
Do you know, does additional chance to block attack damage while under Bone Offering (helm enchantment) applies to you as well? And if it doesn't, what other defensive enchantments can be used?

I think it works, never tried it though.
I can't think of any other defensive enchant to use.

I tried experimenting playing without Necromantic + Bone Offering earlier.
The tankiness was absurd, literally unkillable. I didn't like it too much though, the clearspeed felt worse.

Not because of a lack of dps but because our minions were lacking frenzy charges so their movement speed was atrocious. It made the build feel alot slower.
Definitely the route to go if you want to be unkillable.

I'll make a video of it later.

Hmm... Could Hatred to Haste change solve this problem or DpS loss will be felt too bad?
Last edited by Its_OP on May 8, 2021, 6:59:18 PM
"
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
@Deadandlivin

I think it works, never tried it though.
I can't think of any other defensive enchant to use.

I tried experimenting playing without Necromantic + Bone Offering earlier.
The tankiness was absurd, literally unkillable. I didn't like it too much though, the clearspeed felt worse.

Not because of a lack of dps but because our minions were lacking frenzy charges so their movement speed was atrocious. It made the build feel alot slower.
Definitely the route to go if you want to be unkillable.

I'll make a video of it later.

Hmm... Could Hatred to Haste change solve this problem or DpS loss will be felt too bad?

The dps is still very good, you can watch the video I linked.
Yeah, we can't ditch Hatred. It's basically all our damage since we scale Cold dmg.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on May 9, 2021, 4:23:19 AM
My gut tells me that getting a really good helmet using trading will be super difficult this league, so I think it's better to craft it, Bone Helmet with Shaper & Elder is what we are looking for for minmaxing?
Last edited by aquarose_ on May 9, 2021, 5:44:06 AM
"
aquarose_ wrote:
My gut tells me that getting a really good helmet using trading will be super difficult this league, so I think it's better to craft it, Bone Helmet with Shaper & Elder is what we are looking for for minmaxing?

I would recommend to check in PoB possible damage additions when you get a Shaper mod and compare it with getting another cluster.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 9, 2021, 9:35:18 AM
"
aquarose_ wrote:

If you want a minmax helmet this league you will want to mirror service one.
Don't craft one yourself, I did in Heist and it cost me 1100 exalted orbs.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
aquarose_ wrote:

If you want a minmax helmet this league you will want to mirror service one.
Don't craft one yourself, I did in Heist and it cost me 1100 exalted orbs.

Oh. Wow. I think I should forget about this with such amount of currency that we're getting from this league.
Last edited by aquarose_ on May 9, 2021, 11:54:46 AM
How do you people get so freaking rich? omg... :P

Btw: amazing improvements with the new tree. Still no clusters, but the survivability has gone up a lot.

Thanks!
"
How do you people get so freaking rich? omg... :P

Btw: amazing improvements with the new tree. Still no clusters, but the survivability has gone up a lot.

Thanks!

It's all about grinding the most profitable source of income for countless hours. Not really funny, tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info