[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"

You can also try to fix up your rings.
I looked alittle bit into your skilltree and saw that you don't run Death Attunement. If I had to guess, I'm wondering if maybe it's possible for you to ditch the 25% determination mana reserve mastery and the entire wheel there and put those points into Death Attunement too.
I would also look into getting a really strong Stygian Vise if I were you I think. Save Mageblood for later or another league :)

Ty for the suggestion! will look for a stygian vise and reforge keep suffix my ring becuase i need the all res :D (chaos+ele sitting at 75%)! I do spect into Death attunnment and the left side minion (life and damage). its just that im doing 5 way rota to lvl 100 for the challenge and my usual hp(4k) is not enough to tank meteors and thats why i respec them to more life.

My mana reservation is doing good being able to use 5 auras(same as in the 3.16 guide) by using 2x 3points mana reserv cluster with 35% increased effect + notable hatred-grace 50% reserve + mana reserve from ashesh of star and passives nodes. tho i need to allocate two points into mana node to be able to trigger offering. able to run 4 carrion golem with elemancer forbidden jewel, anima stone + golem commander node. i ditched the 3x primordial because it needed 5p to the next jewel socket. idk how much dps im losing by not using eminence/might and carrion not being aggresive but hey! at least my golem are immune to elemental damage :D ( i dont like doing maps and mostly do boss farming)
Last edited by MistakenSmile on Mar 10, 2022, 8:02:38 PM
Thank you very much dead, as always it is great to follow your guides and I learn a lot!
What would be a good alternative to Call to Arms?
I am not even playing this league, but was also glad to see Dead coming back.
Gz bro, hope you feel better.
"
carnielfz wrote:
Thank you very much dead, as always it is great to follow your guides and I learn a lot!
What would be a good alternative to Call to Arms?

There's not really any other noteable that do alot for us.
I think Leethe shade seems pretty good as it protects against sudden deaths to dots. But you need alot of Ailment immunity to play with it.

Solipsism could also be something noteworthy

Keep in mind that you don't have to get a 3b-3r chestpiece.
For dps, 3b-2r-1g performs as well as 3b-3r

The gems in question are Empower and Awakened Cold Penetration/Divergent Hypothermia.

Empower edges out slightly, not because of damage but because the extra levels add alot of HP to our Golems making sure they survive everything in the game.
Getting Skeletons to level 30 also makes you spawn 5 skeletons instead of 4 with each click. This allows you to get all skellies out with only 2 casts instead of 3.
"
SutCractus wrote:
I am not even playing this league, but was also glad to see Dead coming back.
Gz bro, hope you feel better.

Thank you :)
Yeah, I'm doing good now and really enjoying the league.
I was very unmotivated in the beginning but it's actually a very fun league.
I'm pumped for the next one hoping we get a very good league mechanic.

The league is great due to all the new tools and the new atlas.
But the Archnemesis league mechanic is horseshit unfortunately.
Been trying to get Crushclaw for 3 days now... none seem to have it and it never spawns in harvest
"
chuxzchuxz wrote:
Been trying to get Crushclaw for 3 days now... none seem to have it and it never spawns in harvest

You can write me ingame when I'm online and I'll share it

@extremdojps
Having fun with the build at standard, really relaxing at normal mapping, however in serious stuff my damage and survivability seems lacking - 80+ quant Formed invitation destroys me really quickly (Maven itself is a joke).

gear

AG with kingmaker, garb of the ephemeral, exposure+intimidate gloves, -9 cold res helmet & brittle ground boots

Here's pob: https://pastebin.com/j0mXq5au
With this setup I have ~ 20m sirus dps & 5.6k life - any suggestions to improve?

"
Kharantir wrote:
Having fun with the build at standard, really relaxing at normal mapping, however in serious stuff my damage and survivability seems lacking - 80+ quant Formed invitation destroys me really quickly (Maven itself is a joke).

gear

AG with kingmaker, garb of the ephemeral, exposure+intimidate gloves, -9 cold res helmet & brittle ground boots

Here's pob: https://pastebin.com/j0mXq5au
With this setup I have ~ 20m sirus dps & 5.6k life - any suggestions to improve?

For defenses I suggest getting The Frontline and stacking duration for Molten Shell. It's extremely broken but you need to learn how to play around it. Running that small cluster allows you to facetank most things in the game without losing hp.

Your chest is really good but I would work towards a Skin of the Loyal with Elemental Equilibrum. The doubling of your Armour is just too strong and the +2 levels on all gems provides alot of dps. It would suck however that you'd lose out on so much resistances. You'll have to make up for it in your rings/boots/belt.

On your basalt flask, get 60% increased armour suffix (Maybe you can find a 100% increased armour legacy mod since it's standard)

If you do this correctly you should be somewhere between 30-40k armour with flasks and Molten Shell up.

You'll want to get a new pair of Triad Grips without EW and redesign your Animate Guardian.

On him you want to equip:
- Legacy of Fury boots with 50% scorch effect
- Gravebind corrupted with EW (He'll apply it from now, not you)
- Explodey Chest with +1 Curse (Awakened Orb T1 Explodey Crusader chest with a +1 Hunters chest)
If you get your Awakened Melee phys to level 5 you get intimidate too and AG doesn't need it on his gloves.

It pains me to say this but you'll want to look into changing your boots too.
Your boots are really good but unfortunately, spectres scale really bad with levels right now and we'll probably need the third suffix there to fix resistances if you're losing the chest.

What you want for boots is just basic boots with High life, Move speed, cannot be frozen and suffixes to cover Resistances and Dexterity.
Also, you want Brittle on your own boots, not the AG.
(Brittle on AG is close to useless anyway and he will rarely apply it to bosses)

It's much stronger to have brittle yourself and control where and when to place the pools on the ground.

I suggest that you look at my latest PoB and try to see what I'm doing and take some inspiration of it. My gear is very weak right now but I'm doing more than 40 million Sirus dps and facetanking most things in the game.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/zEXGjLp0

You already have an insane helm, wand and Shield to scale your damage. All that's left is to build the foundation to increase your damage and that's through high levels of penetration.

EE would provide 25% penetration and Legacy of Fury another 15%. That alone brings bosses like Sirus down to 10% elemental resistane. An addiotional -9% from AG helm, -8% Mastery node aswell as EW and Frostbite and you'll see the damage really starting to ramp up. Your biggest issue right is that you're not penetrating enough of bosses resistances. You need EE and Legacy of Fury and you'll notice a massive difference.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Mar 11, 2022, 3:53:25 PM
Hey Dead and team!

My first league with CG and I'm loving them. I went the physical route before I saw this being updated. I can piece together most of the unique to get the cold conversion running.

I'm curious if I can use either of these clusters until I can have them replaced and what pieces I can prioritize to make the switch.

I've already got a 4G triad and can start with a Skin asap.

https://pastebin.com/AudbwqW3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info