[Outdated] Lancing Steel Raider | SoftCore | Not league starter viable anymore

"
Leckarion wrote:
"
knexrtn wrote:
Very nice! I have tried this build on this season. The damage is amazing! Clearing all content

Nice! Did you build it with Ranger as well or another class?

Yeah... i tried the ranger version but at the end I was trying to play as Berserker just for fun.

With a few exalts of invest I was with about 80 million DPS lol.
Thanks for guide, looks really interesting.

What you would say about it's viability as a league starter? Or it's better to go with toxic rain and switch later?
"
Crizisrf wrote:
Thanks for guide, looks really interesting.

What you would say about it's viability as a league starter? Or it's better to go with toxic rain and switch later?

Thank you very much for replying! I'm glad the guide picked your interest.

You can definitively use it as league starter, but until you get lancing steel I recommend to use a fast clearing damaging skill to rush through the acts. The starting gear for Lancing Steel isn't really expensive and the upgrade path for the gear in this build is easy to understand and somewhat streamlined. The only real problem with this build as league starter is getting The Saviour, since it can be really expensive at league start but as days go by the price drops quickly.

Toxic Rain has the upper hand here, since you get a good damage with little to no investment you'll be able to save currency to buy good gear and switch to Lancing Steel with enough gear to go around killing everything.
Fell in love with PoE and now it's my crack.
Last edited by Leckarion on Apr 8, 2021, 7:33:10 PM
Nice build bro
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
Adellum wrote:
Nice build bro

Thank you very much, mate! Hope you liked it. :D
VERY NICE, your guide is very well done, proud of u, looks fun.
Thanks for the guide! im a total Noob (second League now; 22 Seasons Diablo3...) but I´ll try it as a league starter. Caustic Arrow till 28 and then following your path.
"
kaell5200 wrote:
VERY NICE, your guide is very well done, proud of u, looks fun.

Ty, bud. Hope you enjoyed WoW and hope to see you back in PoE next season!
"
Ryzewarnung wrote:
Thanks for the guide! im a total Noob (second League now; 22 Seasons Diablo3...) but I´ll try it as a league starter. Caustic Arrow till 28 and then following your path.

Heya! Thanks for replying! Hope you enjoy the build! Feel free to ask any questions, I'll try to answer everything the best I can! :)
Thanks for the write up! I'm Ready to come back to playing a raider / deadeye again and this looks fun for what I want to try out this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info