[Outdated] Lancing Steel Raider | SoftCore | Not league starter viable anymore

doesn't look like any of your pob trees actually use the thread of hope that's mentioned a few times
How do we get chain as a raider?
Hey , i was doing the build , i have same gear of the mid budget but im dealing 5 mil dps lower , can you help me? https://pastebin.com/ekPsAWD4
Interesting build but splitting steel feels much better to use not having to recast it all the time.
Last edited by wotad on Jan 3, 2022, 11:37:23 AM
what should be my next step?
never mind sockets for now, just fiddling around with that.
i feel like i die very quickly at times as well

Last edited by Wiizper on Jan 18, 2022, 3:02:21 PM
Heya!

I'm really sorry. Had a lot of stuff going on my life and dropped the game for the 3.16 season. Besides, I was kinda burned out with the game. I will probably not update the build for 3.17 since I'm not in touch with the game changes and didn't get to experiment with the build and update anything in the current league. I'll give the game a try this new expansion and if it hooks me up again i'll do my best to update the guide to a viable state.

Thanks for the comprehension!
Fell in love with PoE and now it's my crack.
"
Leckarion wrote:
Heya!

I'm really sorry. Had a lot of stuff going on my life and dropped the game for the 3.16 season. Besides, I was kinda burned out with the game. I will probably not update the build for 3.17 since I'm not in touch with the game changes and didn't get to experiment with the build and update anything in the current league. I'll give the game a try this new expansion and if it hooks me up again i'll do my best to update the guide to a viable state.

Thanks for the comprehension!

I hope everything is well!

I played it last league too, this time as a Slayer.
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vQaK1mv2 - configuration sucks a bit.
My profile is public, character name is _to_me_exalt_quickly__

Got my hands on Unnatural Instinct, so I put it into the build. It was definitely NOT min-maxed, but still managed to pull around 20mil Sirus DPS. Did almost all content, except for The Feared - was too lazy to try it more than once and I played it bad, jumped into Uber Atziri flameblast like 3 times :D
Overall usually deathless A8/A9 Sirus, almost deathless Maven.

Most likely gonna play it in 3.17 too :)
I think ill do this for 3.17 as a starter..dont know if deadey or raider.

Buuuuuuut, maybe this was asked before:

Why no Point Blank?
"
Void_xy wrote:

Why no Point Blank?

I think DeadEye is in general better. However if you are rich/lucky enough to get the 2 new unique jewels, which grant you any ascendancy point of ranger, Raider + Endless Munition should be the ultimate form of this build.
Last edited by allforone999 on Feb 4, 2022, 12:55:31 PM
"
Void_xy wrote:

Why no Point Blank?

I don't see where it's missing, but we use it, at least I did :)
Last edited by shalannn on Feb 4, 2022, 7:09:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info