Path of Exile 2: Everything Revealed So Far

Nice!
Bad Seed
Did these videos default to French subtitles for everybody else?
Full Kappa Mode

How can poe 2 be released in a year/2 years if we already have poe 3.14
We getting a poe classic server is all im hearing!

End Full Kappa Mode
"
strikeg2 wrote:
"
Path of Exile 2 Beta
We are unlikely to start a Beta for Path of Exile 2 until 2022 at the earliest. In the meantime, we are continuing to release Path of Exile expansions on our regular three-month cycle.

pls, tell us its a seasonal April fools joke

The updated their timeline awhile ago, around the time when 3.14 was teased.
"
Virtuosity87 wrote:
I wish you guys hadn't revealed the sequel 3yrs before its ''possible'' release, what a sucky way to keep people on a leash smh. Legit thought the sequel was going to be out by now. Very disappointing. To be honest with the current state of the game its made it all much worse.

Tbf, they've mentioned elsewhere that Covid mucked up their development, especially since some of the work was contracted out to studios abroad. The Exilecon reveal was before Covid was even known.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 31, 2021, 6:04:49 PM
awesome so.. basically PoE 2 gonna be a new game that run along side PoE 1 and doesnt replace PoE 1 ..

however all of our support packs and MTX will carry over to PoE 2 aswell? right?
"
Posted on March 31 ... I doubt this is a joke.

But the problem is that the current poe is no longer pleasant now. (at least as far as I'm concerned)

its displayed in ur local time
the post was made 01.04 new zealand time ;)
"
Posted on March 31 ... I doubt this is a joke.

But the problem is that the current poe is no longer pleasant now. (at least as far as I'm concerned)

its displayed in ur local time
the post was made 01.04 new zealand time ;)
guys its an april fools joke
looks cool, genderlock tho, I wish I could play a female marauder
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info